Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Albert Einstein is believed to be the most intelligent person ever had been on the earth. Einstein's "Theory of relativity" was the best ever theory any one gave to this world. :)

If you were to look for a scientist for this category why don't you pick Stephen Hawkins who despite being disabled is among the top of our times. He can neither speak, move and is on a wheelchair most of the time.

I am surprised as no one took the name of Mahatma Gandhi. :blink:

JC Bose I think was the greatest person who to;d us the plants have life. :)
Albert Einstein is believed to be the most intelligent person ever had been on the earth. Einstein's "Theory of relativity" was the best ever theory any one gave to this world. :)

If you were to look for a scientist for this category why don't you pick Stephen Hawkins who despite being disabled is among the top of our times. He can neither speak, move and is on a wheelchair most of the time.

Every Indian knew it all along that plants had life, you see we are the only country in the world who do worship and take special care of plants and trees.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every Indian knew it all along that plants had life, you see we are the only country in the world who do worship and take special care of plants and trees.

So you don't think he was a great person. Don't you know he got the noble prize for his findings. :)

So you don't think he was a great person. Don't you know he got the noble prize for his findings. :)

NOBEL PRIZE is given for work to a genius, greatness has nothing to do with that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:laugh: BTW don't you consider his genious his greatness. :laugh:

I think he was great because he told us that Trees are living things like us. :blink:
There are many great men on Earth so far.I cannot count In fingers.But still I will say about those soldier who fought for the Independence of our country and sacrifice their lives.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Gandhi is great. But i had to name the greatest. I believe that Raja Ram Mohan Roy is greatest for the reasons already given. So, I need not name any one else.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gandhi is great. But i had to name the greatest. I believe that Raja Ram Mohan Roy is greatest for the reasons already given. So, I need not name any one else.

But there should be someone who think Gandhiji to be the greatest. :blink:

I am not much admirer of GANDHIJI but still I feel he is one of the great personality of the world. :blink:

I am not much admirer of GANDHIJI but still I feel he is one of the great personality of the world. :blink:

Gandhi is great. But I selected the criteria that the person had very big cause. abolition of Sati that means burning women alive is a cause greater than independence. Secondly gandhi had support of many whereas even victims would not support Raja Ram Mohan Roy. So my choice is Raja Ram Mohan Roy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gandhi is great. But I selected the criteria that the person had very big cause. abolition of Sati that means burning women alive is a cause greater than independence. Secondly gandhi had support of many whereas even victims would not support Raja Ram Mohan Roy. So my choice is Raja Ram Mohan Roy.

No doubt Raja Ram Mohan Roy was a great person who eliminated "Sati Pratha" from our culture.No body supported him in it he alone fought for it against the whole society. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.