The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Starting you will be slow in this site with in one week you will get full knowledge about the site and persons in this site. There is also helpful editors and moderators who will help you to make your work easy.

Yes in the starting it is tough to understand how this site works but with the experience one get to know how this site works actually. :)
Starting you will be slow in this site with in one week you will get full knowledge about the site and persons in this site. There is also helpful editors and moderators who will help you to make your work easy.

Yes in the starting it is tough to understand how this site works but with the experience one get to know how this site works actually. :)

Thank you people your comments have been of great help :)

Live in the present :)
Welcome to the family and all the best.. Hope to see some good articles from you soon...
Hello Asha,
How are you feeling here?
I really loved your discussion topic. Hoping you will post some more nice threads very soon!!!

What are you doing???/

Meera sandhu
Welcome to the family and all the best.. Hope to see some good articles from you soon...

Thank you so much for such positiveness :) I am also keen to start :)

Hello Asha,
I really loved your discussion topic. Hoping you will post some more nice threads very soon!!!

What are you doing???/

Oh that is so sweet of you :) I already feel like a part of the boddunan family ;) B) :) I have just graduated :cheer:

Hello Asha welcome to boddunan.com
Presently site is under maintenance. Wait for few days. You will automatically understand the rules of posting the articles.
Hello Asha welcome to boddunan.com
Presently site is under maintenance. Wait for few days. You will automatically understand the rules of posting the articles.

Thnak you devyani ..I am waiting for the site to give me the opportunity soon :) :)

Hello Asha,

What are you doing???/

Oh that is so sweet of you :) I already feel like a part of the boddunan family ;) B) :) I have just graduated :cheer:

Yes..... I am seeing Baby Angel in you :)

Now don't ask me who is this Baby angel :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever I told is in its full meaning.............

Keep posting wonderful posts and new topics. :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.