The topic is locked.
:) Hi everyone I am new to the site and need your guidance on how shall I start. I am keen to write articles. Kindly enlighten me. :)

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Asha,
Welcome to our group.

Stay active in forums and go through FAQ. Slowly, you will understand everything.

Hoping you will love the new features of Boddunan

Meera sandhu
Welcome to our community Asha and enjoy with full energy.Here all are ready to help everybody.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Welcome aboard Asha!! I am glad you chose boddunan and I am sure you will enjoy a lot here. Just go through the FAQs, guidelines, various threads in forums that will help you understand the working better. As for articles, do keep writing in your notebook, there are some changes taking place here in the website, so Article submission is on hold as of now. Once that starts after all the kinks are ironed out, you can start submitting them! Welcome once again.

Any problems, feel free to ask! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you so much guys for the warmth you showed. Right now I am exploring the site :)

A warm welcome to you,Asha! All the very best!
Thank you said by: Ashii
Thank you chinmoymukherjee for the welcome :) looking forward to a learning experience :) :)

Welcome to the community Asha.

Forums and article writing are the two sections which are important here to earn points and cash.

Article writing here is like we do on other sites they are checked by editors for plagiarism and then it goes to administrator who award cash as per the content.On forums we get points which are accumulated and get shares at the end of the month.We get points for the approved articles too. :blink:

Forums and article writing are the two sections which are important here to earn points and cash.

Article writing here is like we do on other sites they are checked by editors for plagiarism and then it goes to administrator who award cash as per the content.On forums we get points which are accumulated and get shares at the end of the month.We get points for the approved articles too. :blink:

Thank you for the information. But how to submit an article ?

Write article on the note pad and click 'submit article" tab copy your content there.

Write article on the note pad and click 'submit article" tab copy your content there.

:) :) :) Thanks

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.