Let me tell something about one of my classmates.
She is the eldest of all siblings. Her parents, after getting two daughters decided to have a third child due to their intense desire to get a son. What happened next time was, again girl was born. But this time, they were twins. Thus they got 4 daughters.
Am asking you people, actually is there any difference between these two? Is bringing up a girl kid more risky and costly, that prompts parents to think of a boy? Or is it just their desire to get the presence of a kid at their old age???

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well! everyone likes to have a Son. Girls would be one, which will be departed after marriage.So, who will care the parents, when they will be old.
So, this is a problem, why everyone likes to SON.

Also to forward the family son is necessary.

Want to make each day Accountable

Let me tell something about one of my classmates.
She is the eldest of all siblings. Her parents, after getting two daughters decided to have a third child due to their intense desire to get a son. What happened next time was, again girl was born. But this time, they were twins. Thus they got 4 daughters.
Am asking you people, actually is there any difference between these two? Is bringing up a girl kid more risky and costly, that prompts parents to think of a boy? Or is it just their desire to get the presence of a kid at their old age???

This is the mistakes done by many parents and they feel pain and makes the girls feel pain. There is a movie called "BAL" this is good example for the above situation.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Wel! actually, if parents have a girl, they need to do many things to that girl. They need protect the girl and at the age of marriage they need to give dowry for her. But if it is boy there is no need care to be taken or protect that boy and more over they can demand much dowry. Most of the parents desire to have boy for the sake of dowry only.
Dowry is the main reason of this.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wel! actually, if parents have a girl, they need to do many things to that girl. They need protect the girl and at the age of marriage they need to give dowry for her. But if it is boy there is no need care to be taken or protect that boy and more over they can demand much dowry. Most of the parents desire to have boy for the sake of dowry only.
Dowry is the main reason of this.

Yes, Dowry is the also one reason for Boy.

Want to make each day Accountable

Parents need some one need to be with them after daughter go the son only one who take care of them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Government is providing lots of facilities to female. Thus it costs less in bringing up a girl child compared to a male child. Maybe that marriage costs a lot for them. Now a days dowry is illegal and punishable by law. Thus this also can't be the reason behind it. Girls can very well look after their parents during their oldage which a son would ignore.
Finally, I would say that it is just backwardness and illiteracy.
I don't think so.Child are gift of god.So whatever it may be a boy or girl we must accept it happily.But i have seen that boys walk fast and girls talk fast.Boys are superior than girls.But nowadays no difference is there all are same.

Sharmistha Banerjee
In present world there is no difference between son and daughter. But all like to have one of both sex. But it totally depend on god.
Another cause is illiteracy.take example of Sunita willams and many other successful women in world.Actually it depends upon on treatment. If you give all support to a daughter,she can prove that she is not negligible than a son.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There are many gender based notions and prejudices. One is that a clan continues with son whereas daughter goes to another clan/ family. There will be no proper salvation of soul unless a son performs funeral pyre. Besides, the tradition of dowry system also discriminates against girls. A girl is considered as 'others property' (Paraya dhan)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Government is providing lots of facilities to female. Thus it costs less in bringing up a girl child compared to a male child. Maybe that marriage costs a lot for them. Now a days dowry is illegal and punishable by law. Thus this also can't be the reason behind it. Girls can very well look after their parents during their oldage which a son would ignore.
Finally, I would say that it is just backwardness and illiteracy.

It can't be termed as illiteracy.....because rich people are in demand of large sum of money while poor will be satisfied with what dowry they get. (Not applicable always)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.