Iam unlucky person. What about you :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually every person think so....me tooooooooooo!!!

Meera sandhu
I am unlucky person. What about you :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Why you are saying like this?

No one in the world, gets what all the things we he/she wants. We have to get it.
So, try to work hard to achieve it.
Never distress yourself.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, jabeen
Actually, we are lucky when we find we are born without any defective body parts or diseases. Isn't it? Also, we have a shelter, a family and food to eat. If we are able to get these....we are lucky 1% of total 100% of the world. i believe so.
Yes, I agree...many desires may not be fulfilled.....may be luck didn't play its part of us. Yet, we have to adjust with what we get.
Actually, many people are still in this world, who didn't get what they actually deserve.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Rajani K, Godson Thomas

No one in the world, gets what all the things we he/she wants. We have to get it.
Never distress yourself.

ok will try to work hard for achieving all in life. nice words.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Never distress yourself.

ok will try to work hard for achieving all in life. nice words.

We can't achieve all. Yet, we can do our part. :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Yes agree with @Sandhya..
We should treat ourself lucky enough to see this world, move freely and enjoy everything that some people by birth don't get... :(
@Mary life is always uncertain and luck is also uncertain.
We should treat ourself lucky enough to see this world, move freely and enjoy everything that some people by birth don't get... :(

I always believe that luck is random. You never know when it comes to you.

Yes, I also believe with you two.....

The most certain thing about luck is that it's uncertain....it can really change our world :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Never distress yourself.

Well Said, Ronark!! In fact if we get everything we want in our life there is no fun of living... I mean when we get something after having worked hard for it, the satisfaction is more. Isn't it? And frankly speaking, I feel that everybody has his share of luck- some more, some less than others... But often we focus ourselves on the things that we didn't get and consider ourselves unlucky...

Yes, I also believe with you two.....

The most certain thing about luck is that it's uncertain....it can really change our world :) :) :) :) :)

Well! if luck is uncertain and random, then why to think about luck. Just go on and on doing good work and that will bring you lots of delight. We should be happy every time. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.