I feel that they not only add color but also brighten any drab space in your house.it is also healthy to have a couple of plants in your living room.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7939]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,it looks good when you plant small plants in our house.The above plant also looks good.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes,it looks good when you plant small plants in our house.The above plant also looks good.

It is a combination of many different varieties, all grown in one large pot.saves space and also plants like being together I am told, apparenty, they grow better when they are grouped together

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We can plants small plants but bonsai plants should not planted in home according to the vastu sasthra

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We can plants small plants but bonsai plants should not planted in home according to the vastu sasthra

Is that so ? I was not aware of that, since I have a bonsai in my hall which has been with us for more than 11 years and so far so good.. :) :dry:

Do you believe in Vaastu Shastra Sarala?

Want to make each day Accountable

Is that so ? I was not aware of that, since I have a bonsai in my hall which has been with us for more than 11 years and so far so good.. :) :dry:

I had a bonsai of orange which even produced oranges although taste sour, now this is no more due to our carelessness. I an so sorry to see it dry. We used to have marble sized oranges on it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had a bonsai of orange which even produced oranges although taste sour, now this is no more due to our carelessness. I an so sorry to see it dry. We used to have marble sized oranges on it.

I have seen bonsai orange plants at someones house.they do look cute when filled with fruits.One of my friend has a little banana plantation complete with tiny fruits and lush banana plants.it is amazing to look at ..

I had a bonsai of orange which even produced oranges although taste sour, now this is no more due to our carelessness. I am so sorry to see it dry. We used to have marble sized oranges on it.[/quote]

I have seen bonsai orange plants at someones house.they do look cute when filled with fruits.One of my friend has a little banana plantation complete with tiny fruits and lush banana plants.it is amazing to look at ..[/quote]

Actually the are in which we live is no good for oranges climate wise still they produced every year with 15 to 25 small but similar looking oranges. Once my wife used them to make pickle but it did not last long.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We do not have much space for gardening these days. Hence, it is nice too have indoor plants. This is best utilization of available space. This also makes environment better and fresh.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes every plants and flower that can be placed in your home might increase your house beauty.But it also take oxygen and release carbon dioxide during night time..............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.