Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can plants small plants but bonsai plants should not planted in home according to the vastu sasthra

According to both Fen shui and Indian Vasthu, we can't plant plants inside home, also no aquarium allowed as if says, home is for human beings only.
you can check my articles!!!! Both of them

Those are for different reasons Sandhya.It is more because of other practical reasons like mosquitoes breed when there is a plant inside the house and when we water them..But once we take care to see that everything is done properly it is alright.Afterall Vaastu and Feng shui are all human made subjects ..

Vasthu is pure science having explanations, not a myth.
All living beings respire oxygen and give out carbon di oxide. If we are planting plants or placing an aquarium inside home, we will have to respire that emitted CO2 too. That's why it's not advisable to place inside home, strictly never use them inside bed rooms!!!!

Thats where , vaastu has not gne deep into it,plants take in carbon dioxide to make food ( photosynthesis ) which is why it is considered very healthy to have a plant within your house...

I am not against any one having faith in Vastu but Vastu shastri would change existing arrangement of any place for their own interest. I would prefer to look at them with a scientific point of view.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We can plants small plants but bonsai plants should not planted in home according to the vastu sasthra

According to both Fen shui and Indian Vasthu, we can't plant plants inside home, also no aquarium allowed as if says, home is for human beings only.
you can check my articles!!!! Both of them

Those are for different reasons Sandhya.It is more because of other practical reasons like mosquitoes breed when there is a plant inside the house and when we water them..But once we take care to see that everything is done properly it is alright.Afterall Vaastu and Feng shui are all human made subjects ..

Vasthu is pure science having explanations, not a myth.
All living beings respire oxygen and give out carbon di oxide. If we are planting plants or placing an aquarium inside home, we will have to respire that emitted CO2 too. That's why it's not advisable to place inside home, strictly never use them inside bed rooms!!!!

Thats where , vaastu has not gne deep into it,plants take in carbon dioxide to make food ( photosynthesis ) which is why it is considered very healthy to have a plant within your house...

I am not against any one having faith in Vastu but Vastu shastri would change existing arrangement of any place for their own interest. I would prefer to look at them with a scientific point of view.

I agree!! Also, current situations demand that more and more plants be planted around house, so go for it, only do not sleep with your windows shut tight when the plants are in your room! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think with the help to Environment, we also see our house in good looking position.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes it does make your interiors much more attractive .To have a plant near a window or strategically placed in your sitting room or hall makes it look warm and inviting..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8296]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it does make your interiors much more attractive .To have a plant near a window or strategically placed in your sitting room or hall makes it look warm and inviting..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8296]}

Yes, a plant or two adds that much more warmth and homeliness to the house!!
DSC01777.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yes it is, I have some of these plants in my place besides out side ones.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8299]}

yes, I do have some plants at my balcony.Very less space so only two plants..:(

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
yes, I do have some plants at my balcony.Very less space so only two plants..:(

I too have a small balcony but I have filled it up with more than 25 or so plants!!!
DSC00886.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

I like to have indoor plants at my home. I have some plants at balcony. Croton plant, Giloy, tulsi and one bonsai (not remembering name) is there. :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I had this flower just out side of my home. It stayed there for a few days before disappearing. I am trying to know its name if some one could be of any help. Now there is neither the flower nor the plant.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8307]}

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.