Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can plants small plants but bonsai plants should not planted in home according to the vastu sasthra

According to both Fen shui and Indian Vasthu, we can't plant plants inside home, also no aquarium allowed as if says, home is for human beings only.
you can check my articles!!!! Both of them

Meera sandhu
We do not have much space for gardening these days. Hence, it is nice too have indoor plants. This is best utilization of available space. This also makes environment better and fresh.

Absolutely ! The color green somehow calms your senses and gives the interiors a cool welcoming feel and look.Having even a single plant in a room makes it so much more cheerful :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Vasthu is very important of a house...If you know vasthu you can say that,the major problems in a house...means they are suffering with lot of problem and kinds of problems...and the remedy also...I helped a lot to my friends...This is a science about balancing of a house...

Im waiting for get good indoor plants ...watching through boddunan threads and posts. :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
We can plants small plants but bonsai plants should not planted in home according to the vastu sasthra

According to both Fen shui and Indian Vasthu, we can't plant plants inside home, also no aquarium allowed as if says, home is for human beings only.

Those are for different reasons Sandhya.It is more because of other practical reasons like mosquitoes breed when there is a plant inside the house and when we water them..But once we take care to see that everything is done properly it is alright.Afterall Vaastu and Feng shui are all human made subjects ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Those are for different reasons Sandhya.It is more because of other practical reasons like mosquitoes breed when there is a plant inside the house and when we water them..But once we take care to see that everything is done properly it is alright.Afterall Vaastu and Feng shui are all human made subjects ..

Vasthu is pure science having explanations, not a myth.
All living beings respire oxygen and give out carbon di oxide. If we are planting plants or placing an aquarium inside home, we will have to respire that emitted CO2 too. That's why it's not advisable to place inside home, strictly never use them inside bed rooms!!!!

Meera sandhu
Nice picture of a indoor plant and I like it as i have also such.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
According to the vasthu we can do indoor plants business but we cannot plant them in house

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes,it looks good when you plant small plants in our house.The above plant also looks good.

It is a combination of many different varieties, all grown in one large pot.saves space and also plants like being together I am told, apparenty, they grow better when they are grouped together

There are certain plants which grow better when planted together. so they are called companion plants. However, there are also plants whose growth is inhibited if grown together. So, proper research need to be done before growing them all in a same place.
Exactly jabeen, before growing plants we need to study alot about them and then only we can take care of them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Vasthu is pure science having explanations, not a myth.
All living beings respire oxygen and give out carbon di oxide. If we are planting plants or placing an aquarium inside home, we will have to respire that emitted CO2 too. That's why it's not advisable to place inside home, strictly never use them inside bed rooms!!!!

Thats where , vaastu has not gne deep into it,plants take in carbon dioxide to make food ( photosynthesis ) which is why it is considered very healthy to have a plant within your house...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.