Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you set your birthday picture in your profile then we will remember your birthday whole year.

Birthday picture???
No celebrations and no cakes on birthdays :cheer:
Actually, some days before, I had set my picture as profile picture, later removed

Why no celebration and no cakes on your birthday..is there any reason or anything else????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

We will be full vegetarians on Birthdays. So, no cakes. It's western style of celebrating. Isn't it?
Going to temples is more important. Giving alms also. We may prepare vegetarian meals with payasam or sweets

Meera sandhu
If you set your birthday picture in your profile then we will remember your birthday whole year.

Birthday picture???
Actually, some days before, I had set my picture as profile picture, later removed

Why no celebration and no cakes on your birthday..is there any reason or anything else????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

We will be full vegetarians on Birthdays. So, no cakes. It's western style of celebrating. Isn't it?
Going to temples is more important. Giving alms also. We may prepare vegetarian meals with payasam or sweets

Ya good to know.But today there is a plan of non-veg.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Birthday picture???

Ya good to know.But today there is a plan of non-veg.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing special...actually I am very tired because of the long journey, day before yesterday

Meera sandhu

Birthday picture???

Nothing special...actually I am very tired because of the long journey, day before yesterday

Ya that's right but no proble make your non- veg any day as per your requirenment........... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Birthday picture???

Ya that's right but no proble make your non- veg any day as per your requirenment........... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am going to eat your dragon cake today :P

Meera sandhu
This is the first time, my husband remembered my birthday. So, it's special. Actually, I had reminded him 3 days before :laugh: :laugh: . Otherwise, I would have missed it this year too B)

That's great and best wishes for your husband as it is a difficult task for a man to remember birthdays of their loved one's.Men will be men.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
we celebrate any birthday picture with cake and nonveg items.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
OH this day i miss but today i come just 1 day after.

Many many happy return of this day..........
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
This is the first time, my husband remembered my birthday. So, it's special. Actually, I had reminded him 3 days before :laugh: :laugh: . Otherwise, I would have missed it this year too B)

That's great and best wishes for your husband as it is a difficult task for a man to remember birthdays of their loved one's.Men will be men.

It was my birthday, not my husband's :(
Yesterday, according to records it was his birthday and he got wishes :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
we celebrate any birthday picture with cake and nonveg items.

Since you are following British/American calender, celebrations also according to it. But we follow Indian calender only

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.