Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok i think you like my dragon cake....Isn't it???????

Yes, really it's very special. I am thanking you once again :)

Meera sandhu
No no no need to say sorry....because in friendship i don't think there is a place of thank you and sorry.........Am i right???????
If you set your birthday picture in your profile then we will remember your birthday whole year.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Ya you re right and i also done the same thing on my birthday...............
I thought to start early but I was late and till then you have already started.
You expected and I could not-so sorry.
Now 11:30 How have you enjoyed and I pray to god that this day will come year after year in your life.
Good night.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hey Sandhya,
Wish you a very Happy Birthday... Enjoy your day...I know I am too late to wish you. Anyways Wish u again - good wishes for ur birthday and may god give u endless happiness. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
She not want your wish she want some gift from you...........hahahahahahahahah
She not want your wish she want some gift from you...........hahahahahahahahah

That's why you send me a dragon cake. Isn't it?
Actually, I am really impressed by your gift.....saying with my true heart :)

Meera sandhu
If you set your birthday picture in your profile then we will remember your birthday whole year.

Birthday picture???
No celebrations and no cakes on birthdays :cheer:
Actually, some days before, I had set my picture as profile picture, later removed

Meera sandhu

Birthday picture???
No celebrations and no cakes on birthdays :cheer:
Actually, some days before, I had set my picture as profile picture, later removed

Why no celebration and no cakes on your birthday..is there any reason or anything else????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.