The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
OMG please Ram don't do that.We must respect a person at least whose contents we are quoting anywhere. :)
[quote]OMG please Ram don't do that.We must respect a person at least whose contents we are quoting anywhere
Where does the murderer of English dwell???

Ram, its Dale Carnegie! Please at least write correct spellings for proper nouns!![/quote]
I am sorry. I will remember.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]No sndhya it was written by dwell Karnegi but this is true.

Where does the murderer of English dwell??? :blink:

Ram, its Dale Carnegie! Please at least write correct spellings for proper nouns!![/quote]

Actually we should appreciate him....at least he was able to remember his name. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think it's for the first time I have seen my chettan quoting some 'good words' by a great man!

Meera sandhu
[quote]No sndhya it was written by dwell Karnegi but this is true.

Where does the murderer of English dwell??? :blink:

Ram, its Dale Carnegie! Please at least write correct spellings for proper nouns!!

Actually we should appreciate him....at least he was able to remember his name. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think it's for the first time I have seen my chettan quoting some 'good words' by a great man![/quote]

Oh yes to remember the name itself is a big task. :whistle: At least i can't remember the names. :evil:
It is impossible to remember all names. The mostly usage names only we can remember.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]It is impossible to remember all names. The mostly usage names only we can remember. [/quote]

But I think that if you really read it and absorb what's written, its hard to forget names!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is a bad habit to me that I make many spelling mistake.Some time my daughter also scrolled me for this.

This is a bad habit to me that I make many spelling mistake.Some time my daughter also scrolled me for this.

Ram it should be "scold" not "scrolled". :laugh:

I also do many mistakes while writing many a times i have been asked by the people here to correct them on the posts. :)
[quote]Ram it should be "scold" not "scrolled".

I also do many mistakes while writing many a times i have been asked by the people here to correct them on the posts[/quote].
Thank you. Thus help me please to learn...

Our spammer is taking discussions seriously....so he was right... :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.