The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, you are absolutely right Sir. I enjoy reading than writing. But i will try to write. Thanks for your precious suggestions. Pls tell me, is it urgent to change my profile pic, if i have a similar pic with another user ?

Sir???? Are you calling me sir? :silly: :blink: :blush:

Yes, of course. I think, it has happened first time in Boddunan that two users have selected same profile picture. We identify each user by his picture than his name. Since Vaisali has already selected this one, can you opt for another one?????

Meera sandhu
Dont worry sandhya he will say thankyou to you also. :P :P

I think, he really felt bad that I asked him to change his profile picture :evil: :evil: :evil: :P

Meera sandhu
Yes, you are absolutely right Sir. I enjoy reading than writing. But i will try to write. Thanks for your precious suggestions. Pls tell me, is it urgent to change my profile pic, if i have a similar pic with another user ?

Hi Lalit i am with you don't worry. :)

you should understand that making points through forums is lot more easier and less time consuming as writing a valid post gives a person 5 points unlike clicking on articles which give just 1 point for clicking it. :)
SJ..lol, with that also he is in 1st position on leader board.. Ha ha

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
No lalit there wont be any problem with same picture continue your work.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No lalit there wont be any problem with same picture continue your work.

But how Sasi.....????
It will really be confusing if 2 users use the same profile picture.....only 15 active members here.....if two of them uses the same picture, :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
No Sandhya, i didn't say u 'Sir'. I said it to Anand, Sasi & Akp, who r u discussing about my habbit. & I m also thankful to you too for guiding me. I'll change my pic. Sorry for the mistake.
No need to say sorry Lalit.. Keep good working on forum and keep following the proper rules. I am sure you can be a good member here..

And also AKP and ANAND is me not the different people.. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
No Sandhya, i didn't say u 'Sir'. I said it to Anand, Sasi & Akp, who r u discussing about my habbit. & I m also thankful to you too for guiding me. I'll change my pic. Sorry for the mistake.

Lalit its not against the rule if you continue with the same profile pic. :)

Only thing is there can be confusion if someone don't look at your name and call you vaishnavi by looking at the pic on your profile. :)

No mistake committed by you, so no sorry...... :P .
Each member has an identity like a unique key, isn't it? That's why I advised you to change the profile picture. Never feel bad, my friend :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.