Friends all holy religious books contains same concept and ideology regarding God and dharma. How many of you by heart and soul follow them?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
'Dharma' is more ritual than useful guide. I just do my job lawfully and properly and see that I do not unduly harm anyone. God is not relevant to me. As I live in society/ nation, relations with fellow citizens, friends, colleagues are more significant. Dharma or religion is insignificant.

I also request to correct spelling of the word 'Holi'. This is 'holy' and not 'holi'. The mistake could be inadvertent.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't read what is written in Geeta or Bible i do what i like. :) Only thing which i ensure is that others may not be hurt by activities and this is what every religion tells us. :)
We are doing many Adharma in the name of Dharma and religion,as we are not aware of actual Dharma.
In all Dharma it is not written to oppose any Dharma and religion or to hurt any body. all are same and valuable gift of God.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We are doing many Adharma in the name of Dharma and religion,as we are not aware of actual Dharma.
In all Dharma it is not written to oppose any Dharma and religion or to hurt any body. all are same and valuable gift of God.

Even there are some priest & pujaris who do talk about God in day and do things which they ask people not to do in their speech. :evil:
[quote]Even there are some priest & pujaris who do talk about God in day and do things which they ask people not to do in their speech.[/quote]
funny but truth.

[quote]Even there are some priest & pujaris who do talk about God in day and do things which they ask people not to do in their speech.

funny but truth.[/quote]

Here I am reminded of a story. If you preach what you do not practise, your words have no appeal. Once a woman requested a sage to advise her son not to eat 'gur' (a sugar cane product. The sage asked her to come back after fifteen days. A fortnight later, the woman again visited and the sage advised the boy not to eat 'gur'. The boy agreed.

The woman surprisingly asked the sage why he need a fortnight to give such simple advice. The sage told that he wanted this period to get rid of this habit. He could not advise against a habit that he was himself addicted to.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Even there are some priest & pujaris who do talk about God in day and do things which they ask people not to do in their speech.

funny but truth.

Here I am reminded of a story. If you preach what you do not practise, your words have no appeal. Once a woman requested a sage to advise her son not to eat 'gur' (a sugar cane product. The sage asked her to come back after fifteen days. A fortnight later, the woman again visited and the sage advised the boy not to eat 'gur'. The boy agreed.

The woman surprisingly asked the sage why he need a fortnight to give such simple advice. The sage told that he wanted this period to get rid of this habit. He could not advise against a habit that he was himself addicted to.
[/quote]
This is our habit.We advised our children not to do those things but we do all those.We teach them not to say lie but they say their child to say their friendstht he is not at home.

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Even there are some priest & pujaris who do talk about God in day and do things which they ask people not to do in their speech.

funny but truth.

This is our habit.We advised our children not to do those things but we do all those.We teach them not to say lie but they say their child to say their friendstht he is not at home.[/quote]

That's right when we are restricted for something we try to do the things for which we are told not to do.This is human nature and we cannot change it. :)
Practically we should follow what our trust allows us to, but most of the times we are predetermined and act as per our own beliefs. Yes we should always follow whatever is good for human being and does not spread hate among us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

'Dharma' is more ritual than useful guide. I just do my job lawfully and properly and see that I do not unduly harm anyone. God is not relevant to me. As I live in society/ nation, relations with fellow citizens, friends, colleagues are more significant. Dharma or religion is insignificant.

I also request to correct spelling of the word 'Holi'. This is 'holy' and not 'holi'. The mistake could be inadvertent.

Thanks for correcting the mistake.
I want to point out that when you work honestly on anything, it is also dharma. There is no hard and fast rule to pray to God and be religious. It is necessary to believe in humanity. Working lawfully and not harming anyone is also dharma as well as humanity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.