Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends fight to protect dharma or "jehad" is the same thing. How many of us truely understand its meaning and follow it. No where in any holy books it is written to kill humans. Yes it is written to kill demons and evils which exists within us, inside our mind. Dharma teaches us to be kind, selfless, calm and helpfull to others.
Friends dharma and jehad is the same thing. How many of us truely understand its meaning and follow it. No where in any holy books it is written to kill humans. Yes it is written to kill demons and evils which exists within us, inside our mind. Dharma teaches us to be kind, selfless, calm and helpfull to others.

No where it is written that one should kill people in the name of jehad. :)

People often misunderstands and often don't diferentiate in right and wrong.They do everything for what they think is right even though it may be wrong logically. :evil:

Consider an example of terrorist attacks on KASHMIR they think it to be a jehad and we think this is not jehad this is pure terrorism. :)
Let us see the main slogans of various religions:

Christianity: Do to others as you would be done by
Hindu : Vasudhev kutumkum (world is family)
Jain : Ahinsa parmodharma (non violence is greatest duty)

Thus, essence is not to harm anyone and live peacefully and coexist.

We may follow good neighborly relations, live in peace with all even without bothering about any religion. This is a matter of being a good and practical human being only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Devyani, I dont know the religious Dharma and all. I just feel what is right and i follow that at that situation. thats it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The basic tenet of any religion is the same - to discover the god in ourselves and how far we engage ourselves in such an exercise that's the question!
Friends all holy religious books contains same concept and ideology regarding God and dharma. How many of you by heart and soul follow them?

When I am to start a task, I just ask myself....."By doing this, will God like it?". By doing this every time, I am able to rectify at least some errors and able to prevent committing some mistakes, at least.

Meera sandhu
Whenever i do anything, i just ask my mind whether am doing correct or not then i do

Whenever i do anything, i just ask my mind whether am doing correct or not then i do

Some what similar to what I have quoted :)

Yes, of course, it's the best method to follow dharma

Meera sandhu
The people who follow dharma, for them everything will be good in their life. But at starting it will difficult but at the end they will be successful

We react dharma without knowing it properly.For this so much discrepancy.
We should know all about it then it helps to built a good character.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.