Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I my past,when i was small,i had ball dance with a girl,in a play.I would always remember that. I like Bhangra,as this in my roots,i am Punjabi. Bhangra is always a special dance for me.

I also like bhangra not because i am Punjabi but its easy to do and it looks good to see people doing bhangra. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I my past,when i was small,i had ball dance with a girl,in a play.I would always remember that. I like Bhangra,as this in my roots,i am Punjabi. Bhangra is always a special dance for me.

I also like bhangra not because i am Punjabi but its easy to do and it looks good to see people doing bhangra. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good to know you are also Punjabi. I liked it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Good to know you are also Punjabi. I liked it.

In Delhi there are lots of Punjabi so like Punjabi culture a bit.

:) :) :) :)
5_1_124_2012-03-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6207]}
I am convinced after spending years in Boddunan that 'Tandava' is the best form of dance and it suits all!
0047asd.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
0055.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I am convinced after spending years in Boddunan that 'Tandava' is the best form of dance and it suits all!

Why can't you try this one?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6213]}
Something cinematic
or something like this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6214]}

Meera sandhu

Why can't you try this one?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6213]}
Something cinematic
or something like this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6214]}

No, I am not impressed! These are insulting 'Tandava' - the transistor should have lying scattered in pieces!
horse358.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Remix your thandava with some hip-hop

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6217]}

Meera sandhu

the true Tandawa is here.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6222]}
th_deadpoolpoledancing.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
hulk04_2012-03-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I love Indian Classical Dance. Western dance is good but I am not fascinated by that.

the true Tandawa is here.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6222]}

But i love:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6223]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.