Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now-a-days the real charm of this auspicous festival seems to be lost as people are taking advantage of festivals to harm others & thus spoiling the goodness & respect of the festival

That's right and that's the reason the charm of playing HOLI is reducing these days and majority of people don't want to play it.I have seen lots of people taking revenge from a person by playing HOLI which is the worst thing they do. :)

No one dares to in inner old mohallas where they can place you in an open gutter to have fun and tear your clothes.

Still in villages they play with mud and its lot of fighting instead of celebrating a festival. :) I never go to village before HOLI i know they start playing HOLI 3~4 days before and play after 1 day of HOLI. :)
Now-a-days the real charm of this auspicous festival seems to be lost as people are taking advantage of festivals to harm others & thus spoiling the goodness & respect of the festival

That's right and that's the reason the charm of playing HOLI is reducing these days and majority of people don't want to play it.I have seen lots of people taking revenge from a person by playing HOLI which is the worst thing they do. :)

No one dares to in inner old mohallas where they can place you in an open gutter to have fun and tear your clothes.

In some parts they start it much before that and soil every thing and ask for contribution.

Still in villages they play with mud and its lot of fighting instead of celebrating a festival. :) I never go to village before HOLI i know they start playing HOLI 3~4 days before and play after 1 day of HOLI. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No one dares to in inner old mohallas where they can place you in an open gutter to have fun and tear your clothes.[/quote]
In some parts they start it much before that and soil every thing and ask for contribution.

Still in villages they play with mud and its lot of fighting instead of celebrating a festival. :) I never go to village before HOLI i know they start playing HOLI 3~4 days before and play after 1 day of HOLI. :)[/quote][/quote]

I can't read what you wrote suny. :huh:

Still in villages they play with mud and its lot of fighting instead of celebrating a festival. :) I never go to village before HOLI i know they start playing HOLI 3~4 days before and play after 1 day of HOLI. :)[/quote][/quote]

I can't read what you wrote suny. :huh:[/quote]
In simple language they ask for contribution to spare you. CHANDA/money

[/quote]

In simple language they ask for contribution to spare you. CHANDA/money[/quote]

CHANDA for buying colors...hehehe.. :laugh:

And too for applying those colors to me hehehe.. :laugh:

This is something which i won't like. :)

In simple language they ask for contribution to spare you. CHANDA/money[/quote]

CHANDA for buying colors...hehehe.. :laugh:

And too for applying those colors to me hehehe.. :laugh:

This is something which i won't like. :)[/quote]

Apart from personal expenses, festivals like Holi also need some collective expenses. So, some donation is okay. But the organizers, usually youth misuse this for financing their drink for a day.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Happy colorful holi to all

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5985]}

Be positive
I wish all of you a great HOLI festival. Hugs and sweets for all of you.

Holi in Mathura is also accompanied by consumption of Bhang (an intoxicant). This is also known as 'shiva Booti' and associated with Lord shiva. The Mathura Pandas and others also (they are all over Brij area) gather in a bagichi (small garden) and grind Bhang, which they mix with 'Thandai' (a cool summer drink). Thandai mixed with Bhang, color and 'rasia' (Brij songs) mark the Holi celebration.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Holi in Mathura is also accompanied by consumption of Bhang (an intoxicant). This is also known as 'shiva Booti' and associated with Lord shiva. The Mathura Pandas and others also (they are all over Brij area) gather in a bagichi (small garden) and grind Bhang, which they mix with 'Thandai' (a cool summer drink). Thandai mixed with Bhang, color and 'rasia' (Brij songs) mark the Holi celebration.

I have seen Holi in Mathura, Barsana, Vrindaban and allover Braj. They play with big canes, stones mud and what not but that is their tradition. I am concerned more about the general people who face goons days before who make it difficult to pass through the roads just for the sake of their own interest in the name of contribution and use the money for boozing. That is not sober. Having fun is the name of HOLI but not the way they are doing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.