Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My all time favorite subject is Mathematics. I scored 100 marks in maths .

So is mine I have done it many times but never in finals, what a shame.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

At school level math and chemistry are the only subjects where you can score perfect. But while at higher level your scope widens.

In my school time one of the girl scored 99% in Biology :) which is really an achievement as its not easy to score so much marks in Biology. :)

99% in Biology !!! :ohmy: Thats crazy.. Surely it needed very very hard working. I hardly got pass in that subject. :pinch:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I was a math or science Student and i was very interested in maths.My SSLC maths Marks are 98.

So, you are a brilliant fellow in Mathematics :P

Meera sandhu
Yes I must agree he is very good at maths. This is one of the top subjects to score.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I passed my 10th exams in 2005.
I scored 197 in French and 196 in Maths. Both were out of 200.
Maths was my favorite subject.

Hi Balchaander,I passed my 10th exam in 2005 too,and I scored 98 out of 100 ,in Rajasthan board exam.Maths is my favorite subject as I choose Science maths stream than engineering.
product rule worksheets.

Hi Balchaander,I passed my 10th exam in 2005 too,and I scored 98 out of 100 ,in Rajasthan board exam.Maths is my favorite subject as I choose Science maths stream than engineering.
product rule worksheets.

That's good score :whistle: Maths is really scoring but get that much marks really need intelligence and understanding of the basics. :)

product rule worksheets.

That's good score :whistle: Maths is really scoring but get that much marks really need intelligence and understanding of the basics. :)

Yes I am completely satisfied with you,due to less practice I got only 99 out of 150 in 12th board 2007. :(

product rule worksheets.

Yes I am completely satisfied with you,due to less practice I got only 99 out of 150 in 12th board 2007. :(

Not only practice it needs understanding of the basics one cannot pass by just craming the things in maths :) like other subjects. :whistle:
I scored in hindi and special english. I used to love those subjected

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i never liked hindi as a subject because i always used to get less marks in hindi though i loved english in school.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.