Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh my god,I am bored of idlis. Actually having them once in a week is good but having them more than twice is really horrible. But it is a best breakfast as it does not contain any oil and fat in it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh my god,I am bored of idlis. Actually having them once in a week is good but having them more than twice is really horrible. But it is a best breakfast as it does not contain any oil and fat in it

But i like idlis because at our place we rarely eat idlis :) .But that's true even when i will start eating these daily i will get bored of these. :)
I have eaten them every day during my training period in Bangalore, this could be the reason I have developed taste for them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have eaten them every day during my training period in Bangalore, this could be the reason I have developed taste for them.

But that's for sure you are not eating those much these days :) and may it is the reason that you still like idlis. :laugh:
Poori and Parotta with Chicken gravy makes me to forget my diet.

Bala, dont eat Parotta much as its not good for health. Specially avoid eating for dinner. Its very hard to digest. :)

Vinu

Bala, dont eat Parotta much as its not good for health. Specially avoid eating for dinner. Its very hard to digest. :)

Kanna...we make Paratta with maida and they make it with wheat. So, it's healthy

Meera sandhu

Kanna...we make Paratta with maida and they make it with wheat. So, it's healthy

I eat Parantha, stuffed parantha every day, I am fit as a horse. This depends from area to area.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I eat Parantha, stuffed parantha every day, I am fit as a horse. This depends from area to area.

I don't eat paranthas daily as my stomach get upset if i eat it daily. :( Even its not good for health suny you should not eat it daily. :laugh:
For me it's tandoori chicken. Put a plate full in front of me and dieting can go to hell! Just love it!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.