Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sarala, yes it is good to use ghee for winter.. but i know about borolene and boroplus..

i will let you know if any thing is there.

Vinu
vinodh what about vasline lip guard, I use it daily for my lips. is there any side effect? If so please tell me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If you bath daily it is the best way to keep the skin rather than using any artificial methods.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
vinodh what about vasline lip guard, I use it daily for my lips. is there any side effect? If so please tell me

Vasline lip guard is also the same, if you stop using this then your lip may get darker. so, pls don't use this and try some thing else.

Vinu
What about hemalaya lip bam? Do you have any idea about it?

sarala, Himalaya lip bam is quiet fine as i didn't have any bad experience with this. i am also using this bam only.

if anything i will inform you.

Vinu
What about hemalaya lip bam? Do you have any idea about it?

sarala, this is Himalaya and not hemalaya.. pls edit your post.

Vinu
Vaseline is very bad. i had a personal experience., if we start using Vaseline. we have to continue without stopping if we stop it side effect will start as darkening our skin.
So,pls don't use vaseline anymore.

Hey vinodh
I had use this Vaseline but I haven't got such kind of side effect but I never use it for the long time any ways thanks for your suggestion.
As this is winter , our skin gets tighten , so try to rub your skin with 2 or 3 drops of raw milk , then wash your face, you face will glow and the skin become normal

Wow, very impressing, this thread has so much information about taking care of skin, a complete new article can be written on this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.