Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not only in this view in every issue which belong to pakistan they will try to save them.

that is good of any country...every country should try to save their citizens from other countries...if it was india ..india should also do that...
But in our country they dont do that because they wont get any money for this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But in our country they dont do that because they wont get any money for this.

indian cricketeers do not need to match fix and make money...thery are paid a hell lot of money for playing...crocres are spent by the bcci for this payment itself..
Fixing of matches has been on for quite sometime and the way the Pakistan's players involvement highlighted ,it has not been so in the case of other countries!
Fixing of matches has been on for quite sometime and the way the Pakistan's players involvement highlighted ,it has not been so in the case of other countries!

the reason can be that they are not paid enough...and now srilanka cricketers are complaining that they too are not paid enough..
This is not right and this will not be the legal action to be taken.
Nothing can justify such corrupt and mercenary behaviour of any cricketer. I don't think cricketers these days are not decently paid.
indian cricketeers are paid decntly..i agree...but not other countries...the problem of pay is still there in countries like west indies,pakistan,srilanka and bangladesh.
Decent or indecent payment, honour of the country should never be compromised!
i agree with you there...honour of the country should always come above money.pakistan cricketers are prone to the match fixing.it seems like as if they lack that honour.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.