Once a guy proposed my friend at her office. As she never even spoke to him and don't know about him she rejected.Later that guy called her and requested to talk to him as a friend whenever he calls her. So she felt OK, no problem. until he become normal she will talk with him.So like that he used to call her and talk daily.like one year completed.He waited for her and told about his family and everything. In the mean while her parents are seeing matches to her. so no match got set.And she felt that she is getting affection on him. and finally she concluded that she is liking him and he may be a good match but there is one problem that is cast difference.so she didn't tell him.But he continued calling her and doing his trials, but one day she told that your is a good match but caste problem. he felt bad about it. she also started thinking. On other day when he called her, she told that if he will take pains then she is ready to marry him.He told that is not a big deal, he has boldness to talk to her father but he asked her to support him when he talk to her father. But she said she cannot support him, as previously his parents used to think that she has affair with a boy when she is in tenth and even engineering with another boy. So if she tell about him or support him , then her parents will think that she is characterless girl and in hurry they will make her marriage with any idiot of her caste.then this guy who proposed her felt bad and could not have words to say.

Actually she is at her marriage age ending and every relative of her are focusing on her and waiting to see what kind of boy his father bring for her.So if she marry other cast guy every one speak badly about her and her father. But she want to marry a guy who she know verywell.thats why she also liked the guy who proposed her.

So friends thanks for reading all the story and please think a while, substitute yourself in her place as a girl and give a best suggestion

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think problem is big and girl should decide and ask to her heart what is best for her . her heart will give answer but still if need suggession then i will say if she feel mature herself then can take decision self and fight with situation. No one can do anythink if she is above 21 years.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: ajay
She is 29 years old. Actually she want to get marry with the person she know already but she is in the situation that what to do she could not understand

The girl must take a decision that she should say to her parents about her love.If they rejected she can take the next step first of all she should say to her parents.

I think her parents wont consider the previous love because it was just attraction only in that age as per her age now they think she had taken correct decision for her life.

It is better to talk with her parents only.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

you make your own life.in my opinion if the guy seems to be genuine, and if she likes him,the caste difference should never be a barrier to anyone.
She should withstand her love and support him .
the girls parents are such kind that they never let her go alone even for temple also. they says that some one will follow her so if possible they will take her out or else she should stay in home. that is the order of her parents. Even if she go with her dad on bike. as she is a girl and young also obviously people will look at her but her dad thinks that she is blinking her eye or she is doing something to attract people. her parents attitude is such kind. so friends tell me , now how can she tell to her parents who are having such attitude

I think she should take a positive step and marry the guy whom she loves. In today's world caste system does not matter a great deal. If there are any problems relating to submission from parents, she should try to convince them of her decision.
Pinakin your advice is good. but if she ask her parents about marrying the guy she like then her parents will think that she is a characterless girl as previously she has a friend in the tenth stands she even loved that guy alot but she missed him due her parents threat that they will goto that guys house and scold. but actually she used to love him as her breath but she never tell him and even to her parents . she just hidden her love in her heart. but her parents thought that she is running affair with that guy so they threaten her. then she felt its ok and for the happiness of her parents she left that guy.and again in engineering one guy proposed her , she felt that the guy she used to love alot has missed him so why to hurt other guy by making him miss his love so she accept that guys. and she even asked in her home that she want to marry that guy. first of all her parents asked her about caste then they said no as caste difference. Now in working place this guy proposed, first she didnt agree to him. but after one year observation she felt that he can make her life happy if she marry him but she cannot ask her parents about this.and that guy is ready to ask her parents but he need her support. How can she give the support. if she give support to him then what her parents do you know. with out any precautions whatever match comes to their notice of their caste they will perform her marriage forcefully and finally her life will get spoil.

I think she should talk to her parents very frankly if the guy is good and genuine. she should not say she will either get married to this guy or not at all because parents would consider this as revolt and will ever support her decision. she should ask her parents to meet the guy atleast once and tell them that if they don't find him good then she will not consider his proposal because she loves them more than him. but should urge them to meet the guy atleast once. and if they agree see what fault do they find in him if they don't agree. and if they find some serious fault i would advice to take back steps because inter-caste marriage calls for lot of adjustment and without her parent's support this won't be possible. and if they agree after a bit of pleadings by your friend if they find some fault which is of no use then ask her to go ahead.
that was great advice vidhimayur

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.