Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you kalayani, you have explained detail the process. Even this is useful for me also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am also an editor but i devote some times on aritcle editing. As per time availabity i devote my time but some times i may not regular.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Deven, any article passes two stages before being published!
First, it is reviewed by the editors and appropriate points awarded to it. Secondly, the admin support team including Maverick, Atul Barapatre etc. award cash credits to each article, again depending on the points awarded earlier by editors, and uniqueness and content of article and then the support team releases it to be published. This may take any time between 1 - 4 days depending on availability of editors and admin team as most of us here work part time.

So ideally, if your article is not reviewed and published in 3-4 days, you can send a PM to any of us, ideally the editor who has reviewed your article, you can see his/her name when click on your article link. any further queries, will be happy to answer them!

Thanks kalyani for explaining it clearly. I was awarded same cash credits to two of my articles which were submitted recently. Actually the word length is more for one article but the topics are same and is related to computer security. Can you help me in knowing why same cash credit are awarded. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.