Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Just treat the people the way you wished to be treated. It makes grit and gumption to rediscover yourself. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Absolutely. Unless you give people, it is foolishness to expect from others. Forgive the people for their wrong doings. The same treatment will be reciprocated to you.

rambabu wrote:

That's why forgiveness is treated as Divine quality. One needs to be strong minded. It is not for the weak minded.

I don't agree as strong people too sometimes can't forgive people easily. Its easy to say that forgive people but hard to implement when you have to do it.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That's why forgiveness is treated as Divine quality. One needs to be strong minded. It is not for the weak minded.

I don't agree as strong people too sometimes can't forgive people easily. Its easy to say that forgive people but hard to implement when you have to do it.

It is not " Strong People" it is " Strong minded" which are poles apart.

I would agree with that  since the deed is already done and there is nothing much you can do except move on...There is no question about forgive and forget but one can ignore and move on and keep as far away from such people as possible...There is a saying - keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The purpose of forgiving is to bring a change in an individual. If the individual fails to note the noble intentions behind forgiving , then it is better to be away. Such people do not deserve Forgiving.

Forgiving any body is one of the most difficult and thorniest thing to do for humans. Forgive the unforgivable. it is the most difficult thing to do but it creates peaceful life for you and it makes you live longer. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

True. Forgiving is a difficult task. But then all noble qualities are difficult to put them in to practice.

rambabu wrote:

True. Forgiving is a difficult task. But then all noble qualities are difficult to put them in to practice.

Yes forgiving is a noble that's why it's difficult to do. I would say it depends on the mistake of others. It's not easier to forgive someone for severe mistake.

I know Forgiving is not an easy task. Then noble tasks  are not that easy to practice. It all depends on one's mental frame.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.