Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Face and gestures reveal a lot. So it is possible to get an idea of what goes in some body's mind. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

From face and the gestures one can an insight in to the personality of a person to some extent. But not a full picture.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Face and gestures reveal a lot. So it is possible to get an idea of what goes in some body's mind. 

Yes, facial expression, and gestures tella lot about a person, it is rightly said eyes of person is the mirror of one's personality.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I don't think it can be generalized that eyes are the mirror of one's personality. It may be true to some extent but it can't reveal a full picture of one's personality.

rambabu wrote:

I don't think it can be generalized that eyes are the mirror of one's personality. It may be true to some extent but it can't reveal a full picture of one's personality.

Yes, it is up to you whether you wish to accept it or not, but it is fact that eyes of a person tell a lot about what a person feels or what he or she is - as in personality.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes, it is up to you whether you wish to accept it or not, but it is fact that eyes of a person tell a lot about what a person feels or what he or she is - as in personality.

Reading one'semotions needs lot of time and a close observation. Had it been that easy the crime detection agencies would have found the criminals in a jiffy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.