Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently, Aamir khan appeared completely nude in an advertisement with some object covering some part of his body. Had this been of some female star, thre would be much more criticism. Howver even Aamir is not free from criticism.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bhopal/Aamir-in-trouble-over-nude-advtisment-lawyer-files-complaint/articleshow/39532366.cms?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=digest_section
That was advertisment for his latest to be relased fim on this christmax, only a radio upfront, and this is shame really considering a superstar going to nuditly, every nudity is obscebce.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Recently, Aamir khan appeared completely nude in an advertisement with some object covering some part of his body. Had this been of some female star, thre would be much more criticism. Howver even Aamir is not free from criticism.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bhopal/Aamir-in-trouble-over-nude-advtisment-lawyer-files-complaint/articleshow/39532366.cms?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=digest_section
That was advertisment for his latest to be relased fim on this christmax, only a radio upfront, and this is shame really considering a superstar going to nuditly, every nudity is obscebce.

I agree. Unfortunately, bollywood promotions seem limitless to attract viewers. But the worst part is obscenity is not limited to only movies; some viewers in real life fall prey to such obscenes - needless to mention about the increasing incidents!
While people can speculate why Aamir Khan in PK is posing in a way which makes it look obscene..the film is already in news, and these days any publicity is considered good publicity.

Irrespective of good or bad an exposure gives a ton of publicity. Be it to an individual or a movie.

Even though I am not in favor of the poster, but eagerly looking forward to Aamir Khan's PK...I am sure he won't let his fans down even this time around.

I'm a diehard fan of Aamir. The propaganda uproar will not stop me from seeing his movie PK. Yes, I vouch for him Mousumi, you will not be disappointed.
While people can speculate why Aamir Khan in PK is posing in a way which makes it look obscene..the film is already in news, and these days any publicity is considered good publicity.

Irrespective of good or bad an exposure gives a ton of publicity. Be it to an individual or a movie.

Even though I am not in favor of the poster, but eagerly looking forward to Aamir Khan's PK...I am sure he won't let his fans down even this time around.

I'm a diehard fan of Aamir. The propaganda uproar will not stop me from seeing his movie PK. Yes, I vouch for him Mousumi, you will not be disappointed.

Even I like Aamir a lot, not a die hard fan though, but his movies are a class apart, there is some amount of quality in his movies. A perfectionist to the core, his movies are a treat in very sense of the term.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Even I like Aamir a lot, not a die hard fan though, but his movies are a class apart, there is some amount of quality in his movies. A perfectionist to the core, his movies are a treat in very sense of the term.

I'm an ardent Fan of Aamir because, in some aspects, he's better than Big B. Big is just an actor. Whereas Aamir he's blessed with all the crafts related to Movie making. His Lagan is an example.

I'm an ardent Fan of Aamir because, in some aspects, he's better than Big B. Big is just an actor. Whereas Aamir he's blessed with all the crafts related to Movie making. His Lagan is an example.

I am afraid if we go on all praises about Aamir Khan, this thread will not serve its purpose. :unsure: :unsure:
But I have watched and enjoyed all of Aamir's movies, both old and recent ones...all of his films are a huge hit too....3 idiots was the best, taare zameen par, lagaan...are few more that have raised our expectations...he has not let his fans down so far.

I am afraid if we go on all praises about Aamir Khan, this thread will not serve its purpose. :unsure: :unsure:
But I have watched and enjoyed all of Aamir's movies, both old and recent ones...all of his films are a huge hit too....3 idiots was the best, taare zameen par, lagaan...are few more that have raised our expectations...he has not let his fans down so far.

Fair enough. Coming to the topic, there's a buzz over the net that Aamir's controversial poster is a copied one. Truth is yet to see the light.

Fair enough. Coming to the topic, there's a buzz over the net that Aamir's controversial poster is a copied one. Truth is yet to see the light.

Yeah, even I read that too, apparently, Aamir has learned Bhojpuri for his upcoming film PK, wonder what this movie is about. :huh:

Yeah, even I read that too, apparently, Aamir has learned Bhojpuri for his upcoming film PK, wonder what this movie is about. :huh:

I'm sure, he will stand up to the expectations of all movie lovers.

I'm sure, he will stand up to the expectations of all movie lovers.

:woohoo: yes..can't agree more..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.