Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do a lot of cooking and I enjoy experimenting. My better half is better than me though :) And she manages to publish her recipes online. No wonder I taste it to certify how YUMMY she has made them :P

Cooking is an art. If somebody is good at it, he's a virtuoso.

I am fortunate I learned to cook during my late school days and later over the years it helped when I had to stay away from my hometown. And I think I make easy dishes to cook.

That is the best thing one can do, male or female - never depend on anyone to feed you ! I have taught all my children to do that and in fact my son is a terrific cook , very interested and always experimenting :cheer: leaving me to mop up the mess !

You have rightly said that. And its really encouraging to see many men folks entering the kitchen nowadays. Otherwise I still remember some of my elderly relatives initially laughing at my brother when they saw him helping my mother in the kitchen as such chores was considered to be womanly works. My brother can cook really delicious meals!!!
I do a lot of cooking and I enjoy experimenting. My better half is better than me though :) And she manages to publish her recipes online. No wonder I taste it to certify how YUMMY she has made them :P

I am fortunate I learned to cook during my late school days and later over the years it helped when I had to stay away from my hometown. And I think I make easy dishes to cook.

That is the best thing one can do, male or female - never depend on anyone to feed you ! I have taught all my children to do that and in fact my son is a terrific cook , very interested and always experimenting :cheer: leaving me to mop up the mess !

You have rightly said that. And its really encouraging to see many men folks entering the kitchen nowadays. Otherwise I still remember some of my elderly relatives initially laughing at my brother when they saw him helping my mother in the kitchen as such chores was considered to be womanly works. My brother can cook really delicious meals!!!

Jabeen actually all the great chefs around the world are males...It is only in India and a few Asian countries that we have this mindset where boys are discoyraged to enter kitchen ! Thankfully with the globalisation all that is changing,all for the better !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jabeen actually all the great chefs around the world are males...It is only in India and a few Asian countries that we have this mindset where boys are discoyraged to enter kitchen ! Thankfully with the globalisation all that is changing,all for the better !

If you see Indian mythologies, Bhim,one of the Pandavs is considered as the Best Cook. And Nal of Nal-Damayanti fame is equally a great Cook. In the modern era, SN. baxi to Sanjeev Kapoor are two of the great Chefs. And professional chefs are one of the highest paid in par with IT professionals.
CIMG0255.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Same here.. Even I don't know more cooking, but still would love to learn some dishes. From the list masala papad looks quite easy to me... lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

If you see Indian mythologies, Bhim,one of the Pandavs is considered as the Best Cook. And Nal of Nal-Damayanti fame is equally a great Cook. In the modern era, SN. baxi to Sanjeev Kapoor are two of the great Chefs. And professional chefs are one of the highest paid in par with IT professionals.

Yes of course, there are many accomplished Indians cooks who come up with some great recipes ! There Vicky goes veg and Vineet Vhatia who is constantly experimenting .....By the way I went to Sanjeev Kappors restaurant in Dubai and the food was amazing , have uploaded a picture I took of his restaurant..Goes to show the kind of money he is making only by being a chef !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10935]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes of course, there are many accomplished Indians cooks who come up with some great recipes ! There Vicky goes veg and Vineet Vhatia who is constantly experimenting .....By the way I went to Sanjeev Kappors restaurant in Dubai and the food was amazing , have uploaded a picture I took of his restaurant..Goes to show the kind of money he is making only by being a chef !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10935]}

Sanjeev Kapoor besides earning from his profession as chef, he earns a lot through his TV shows. Tarla Dalal, though she is not active as a chef now, her recipe books earn her a lot. She has 30 recipe books to her credit.

Sanjeev Kapoor besides earning from his profession as chef, he earns a lot through his TV shows. Tarla Dalal, though she is not active as a chef now, her recipe books earn her a lot. She has 30 recipe books to her credit.

tarla Dala too is a great cook, I think she passed away very recently due to a heart attack ! She was not very old , was in her seveties ..I agree she is the cookery queen of India.

tarla Dala too is a great cook, I think she passed away very recently due to a heart attack ! She was not very old , was in her seveties ..I agree she is the cookery queen of India.

Tarla Dalal passed away last month, she was the first Indian Chef who made waves internationally, but Sanjeev Kapoor brought glamour and wide acclaim to the profession! Sanjeev Kapoor also proved to be inspiration for many men to join this profession! The photo is great by the way!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.