Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends "Food Food" channel is very popular now a days. This channel belongs to Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. You get many recipes and all types to food cooked world wide with Indian touch. I sometimes feel difficult to cook them as many recipes are not so simple. For me this link is ok.

But the recipes that are shown on Food Food usually are quite simplified, even exotic and continental dishes are shown with simplified procedures, so I like this channel quite a lot!

I too like watching that channel, some of the recipes are really good and heathy ! There is one called Ravinders Kitchen and the girl is smart, cooks some delicious dishes... :) The other one I like to see is Nigellas cookery programs

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I restrict my watching of Recipe channels to Local channels. I love local cuisine more. Most of the ingredients are locally available. That makes cooking easy.
I do a lot of cooking and I enjoy experimenting. My better half is better than me though :) And she manages to publish her recipes online. No wonder I taste it to certify how YUMMY she has made them :P
I do a lot of cooking and I enjoy experimenting. My better half is better than me though :) And she manages to publish her recipes online. No wonder I taste it to certify how YUMMY she has made them :P

Cooking is an art. If somebody is good at it, he's a virtuoso.

I am fortunate I learned to cook during my late school days and later over the years it helped when I had to stay away from my hometown. And I think I make easy dishes to cook.

I am fortunate I learned to cook during my late school days and later over the years it helped when I had to stay away from my hometown. And I think I make easy dishes to cook.

That is the best thing one can do, male or female - never depend on anyone to feed you ! I have taught all my children to do that and in fact my son is a terrific cook , very interested and always experimenting :cheer: leaving me to mop up the mess !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Inability to cook even a simple dish is a regret that haunts me. I consider a good cook as creative as any seasoned artist.

That is the best thing one can do, male or female - never depend on anyone to feed you ! I have taught all my children to do that and in fact my son is a terrific cook , very interested and always experimenting :cheer: leaving me to mop up the mess !

Its a good thing because once the children move out, they do not have to depend on others, they can fend for themselves well. Even I am teaching my son basic things such as cleaning vegetables, peeling peas etc. Once he is older I will start teaching him simple dishes. At the moment he is very much interested in rolling out chapaties which I let him do occasionally!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its a good thing because once the children move out, they do not have to depend on others, they can fend for themselves well. Even I am teaching my son basic things such as cleaning vegetables, peeling peas etc. Once he is older I will start teaching him simple dishes. At the moment he is very much interested in rolling out chapaties which I let him do occasionally!

I guess most children love rolling out chapathis, mine did too...I find most youngsters able to take care of themselves these days .The other day one my sons friends came to stay with us for a couple of days and he prepared tea for me and also made dosas from the batter that was in the fridge, I was amazed at how perfect they had come out :)

I guess most children love rolling out chapathis, mine did too...I find most youngsters able to take care of themselves these days .The other day one my sons friends came to stay with us for a couple of days and he prepared tea for me and also made dosas from the batter that was in the fridge, I was amazed at how perfect they had come out :)

I think playing with the sticky dough is liked by all children and is a good way to help develop their wrist muscles too! More and more boys are now actively interested in cooking, I too make my son watch whenever I am cooking something new! I have also taught my husband now to knead dough and make chapatis among other things! ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.