Here are some benefits that every employee expects. These are not unreasonable. For example, it is okay to expect that the employee will enjoy his holiday undisturbed. It will also benefit employers to ensure these benefits for better relation and efficiency.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/8-benefits-employees-wish-employers-130737503.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The employees of all the Public limited organizations are getting the benefits mentioned in the link. For example an employee will not be disturbed when he's on vacation once he's granted leave. Training facilities to enhance their professional skills are mostly there. Sometimes an employee will be refused a training programme if the dates of the training clash with the Production periods of a production unit Generally in the month of March ).
Here are some benefits that every employee expects. These are not unreasonable. For example, it is okay to expect that the employee will enjoy his holiday undisturbed. It will also benefit employers to ensure these benefits for better relation and efficiency.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/8-benefits-employees-wish-employers-130737503.html

Yes employees expect this and much more. But it is my experience than healthy working enviornment is first condition to work. Working in not possible in leg pulling environment.
Good working Environment is no doubt the top most reason but challenging work and good renumerations are also big factors..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yes I agree, there are certain expectations of employees in every sector and wise employers do not mind keeping their employees satisfied. In the public sector these come as governments want to keep them in their favor, while organized private sector offers them to keep them interested. Only the unorganized workers suffer having no one to support them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I agree, there are certain expectations of employees in every sector and wise employers do not mind keeping their employees satisfied. In the public sector these come as governments want to keep them in their favor, while organized private sector offers them to keep them interested. Only the unorganized workers suffer having no one to support them.

You are right. There are Private organisations who never care for for their employees. Here there are no Job specifications. In SAIL there is a scheme called "Work culture" that caters to all the expectations of its employees.

You are right. There are Private organisations who never care for for their employees. Here there are no Job specifications. In SAIL there is a scheme called "Work culture" that caters to all the expectations of its employees.

In Private organisations employee have not right to expect. Employers expect that they will available round the clock.

In Private organisations employee have not right to expect. Employers expect that they will available round the clock.

This is in every sector where supply exceed compared to demand, in private sector people go unwillingly when there is no alternative left. The employer knows it takes full advantage, the good ones get a proper placing and not so good keep on serving as per employers will.

This is in every sector where supply exceed compared to demand, in private sector people go unwillingly when there is no alternative left. The employer knows it takes full advantage, the good ones get a proper placing and not so good keep on serving as per employers will.

When it comes to fulfilling the employees' expectations. PSUs are doing a perfect Job. That's why there is a big rush for jobs in the PSUs.

When it comes to fulfilling the employees' expectations. PSUs are doing a perfect Job. That's why there is a big rush for jobs in the PSUs.

Both of my nephews who completed their engineering in 2011 and 2010 have joined PSUs one is in Bhilai whom I intend to visit next year.

Both of my nephews who completed their engineering in 2011 and 2010 have joined PSUs one is in Bhilai whom I intend to visit next year.

Bhilai is one of the profit making units not only in the SAIL group but among all the PSUs in the country. Come to me when you visit your nephew.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.