Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Conflicting versions continue. Asha ram's son claims that the girl is insane and she is not telling truth. But police report indicates that the allegations are true. Asha ram must surrender to Police by end of this month and there is no extension of time to surrender.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Jaipur/Girl-s-claim-of-sexual-assault-by-Asaram-seems-true-cops/Article1-1114219.aspx

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But how will he be arrested. Now he is in safe BJP ruled state 'Gujarat' .

I am sure you do not mean BJP ruled Gujarat is above the law or the government in Gujarat is an unconstitutional body?

Yes BJP rule is not above law. But FIR are lodged at Delhi so I think action will taken by Delhi police and this casulty happen is Rajasthan so Rajasthan police may be arrested. No role of Gujrat government.

If they have an arrest warrant the police of any state can go to any state and arrest the culprit, in fact he is not hiding but will soon be brought to Delhi for a trial. Tihad is his rightful place.

Actually he is escaping by frequent movements. First he went to Ahmadabad. From there, he went to Indore and used back door for leaving air port and went straight to ashram. So far he is not arrested.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/MadhyaPradesh/Asaram-Bapu-in-Indore-Is-he-avoiding-the-police/Article1-1112709.aspx

I am surprised to note that while commoner can track his whereabouts, why the police is unable to catch him. What is stopping them from grabbing him?

This is just because the 'saint' is now in 'ekant vaas' (solitude) in ashram. This is his way of hiding. The police fear to arrest him at Ashram in presence of his numerable followers. They would arrest him only when not accompanied by crowd of followers.

But is it possible a guru without followers.? I'm sure its a ploy to avoid arrest

Actually he is clever enough not to give opportunity to police. So at Indore airport he stealthily came out from back door and went to Ashram. since then he is in safe mode.

Some body said rightly crime walks 2 steps ahead of the law. Had he not clever, he would not have run such a vast empire.

I thought police with its big hands and resources at its disposal can counter such 'saints' or 'entrepreneurs' effectively.

Indeed he has some power followers. these persons may be help him. But I think this time it is not possible for his him to get clean chit. Smoke is not possible with out fire.

Have you forgotten Ramdev was made to run from Ramlila ground while with thousands of supporters. Police can do anything if willing.

No I am not forgotten. Police can do if they want. Yesterday police serve notice of court to Asharam at his Ahemdabad asram. But for it police wait their for 7 hours. In between Bapu was busy in consulting with MLA of Indore and advocate. If Asharam is innocent than why he escaping for facing court.

I am sure you do not mean BJP ruled Gujarat is above the law or the government in Gujarat is an unconstitutional body?

Yes BJP rule is not above law. But FIR are lodged at Delhi so I think action will taken by Delhi police and this casulty happen is Rajasthan so Rajasthan police may be arrested. No role of Gujrat government.

If they have an arrest warrant the police of any state can go to any state and arrest the culprit, in fact he is not hiding but will soon be brought to Delhi for a trial. Tihad is his rightful place.

Actually he is escaping by frequent movements. First he went to Ahmadabad. From there, he went to Indore and used back door for leaving air port and went straight to ashram. So far he is not arrested.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/MadhyaPradesh/Asaram-Bapu-in-Indore-Is-he-avoiding-the-police/Article1-1112709.aspx

I am surprised to note that while commoner can track his whereabouts, why the police is unable to catch him. What is stopping them from grabbing him?

This is just because the 'saint' is now in 'ekant vaas' (solitude) in ashram. This is his way of hiding. The police fear to arrest him at Ashram in presence of his numerable followers. They would arrest him only when not accompanied by crowd of followers.

But is it possible a guru without followers.? I'm sure its a ploy to avoid arrest

Actually he is clever enough not to give opportunity to police. So at Indore airport he stealthily came out from back door and went to Ashram. since then he is in safe mode.

Some body said rightly crime walks 2 steps ahead of the law. Had he not clever, he would not have run such a vast empire.

I thought police with its big hands and resources at its disposal can counter such 'saints' or 'entrepreneurs' effectively.

Indeed he has some power followers. these persons may be help him. But I think this time it is not possible for his him to get clean chit. Smoke is not possible with out fire.

Have you forgotten Ramdev was made to run from Ramlila ground while with thousands of supporters. Police can do anything if willing.

No I am not forgotten. Police can do if they want. Yesterday police serve notice of court to Asharam at his Ahemdabad asram. But for it police wait their for 7 hours. In between Bapu was busy in consulting with MLA of Indore and advocate. If Asharam is innocent than why he escaping for facing court.

Even innocent people have their rights in place although if he is proved guilty, should be hanged immediately. No person with proven rape charges should live for a moment, this is more serious crime than that of murder charge.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even innocent people have their rights in place although if he is proved guilty, should be hanged immediately. No person with proven rape charges should live for a moment, this is more serious crime than that of murder charge.

Innocent or guilty, as a law abiding citizen one should surrender to the court and allow the law to take its own course. Evading arrest will send wrong signals.

Innocent or guilty, as a law abiding citizen one should surrender to the court and allow the law to take its own course. Evading arrest will send wrong signals.

If Innocent, every one has right to make arrangements to prove himself not guilty by consulting his lawyers. If he is guilty he should be hanged, and I am not in favor of some one who is accused and proved guilty of such a heinous crime, saint, leader or whoever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If Innocent, every one has right to make arrangements to prove himself not guilty by consulting his lawyers. If he is guilty he should be hanged, and I am not in favor of some one who is accused and proved guilty of such a heinous crime, saint, leader or whoever.

A citizen besides having rights has the responsibilities also. The idea is to help the law in order to be helped by the law. And that's the responsibility of a citizen
The latest twist is Asaram Bapu's son says that the girl who leveled charges of sexual abuse is 'mentally unstable'

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/asaram-bapus-son-defends-his-father-calls-sexual-assault-victim-mentally-unstable/1161354/
Today while talking to the media he has blamed SoniaGandhi and Rahul Gandhi of conspiring against him....it is too funny,the reasons and excuses he comes up with.I dont understand why they dont arrest him, if media can talk to him and locate him, why not the police ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Today while talking to the media he has blamed SoniaGandhi and Rahul Gandhi of conspiring against him....it is too funny,the reasons and excuses he comes up with.I dont understand why they dont arrest him, if media can talk to him and locate him, why not the police ?

Because thats what make media and police different. Police needs permission and media gets it all the time. He can't be in so easily.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
The latest twist is Asaram Bapu's son says that the girl who leveled charges of sexual abuse is 'mentally unstable'

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/asaram-bapus-son-defends-his-father-calls-sexual-assault-victim-mentally-unstable/1161354/

Yes bapu also announce prize of 5 lacks to person who prove charge of rape against him.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.