Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont think this case will be of use. The girl will be suffering and the godman will be set free as usual as per how it is happening i India for many cases

It has happened previously too with so many other godmen, I too think that anything can be done or justice given to the poor girl. A few years ago many young boys from Asaram bapu's ashrams had died under mysterious circumstances and no one was ever punished for it and that has already been forgotten by many! :blink:

It's not only about godmen. Powerful people come out easily out of these troubled situations. And yes, I still remember the boys being dead mysteriously. I still wonder what might have happened to them. And what do you think will be the result of this case?

This time he should be in.. There are more cases coming on his name.... He'l atleast face a good case.. lets hope the truth comes out soon..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
It is astonishing that a sexual assault case is registered against well known 'saint' Asharam Bapu. The complainant is a teenager girl.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/sexual-assault-case-registered-against-asaram-bapu_870505.html

I don't think we should use 'saint' word any more for people who are busy making money by practicing the way these people are doing. They are as good as singers who sing for making money. We can see such people with self styled titles prefixed before their names. Word Saint sounds funny when added with such people.

Singers and I feel even prostitutes are more respectable than these 'saints'. I also pity the parents who send their daughters to such saints' school and even agree to 'anushthan' to cure the daughter. I feel that people should not send their children to schools run by such religious bodies- at least to live in hostels and participate in any rituals.

True I should not have made a comparison of that man with singers since singers are earning money displaying their art. He is a simple thug and bad characterized man only.

He may be arrested by Delhi police in coming days. Charges against him is not bailable. Ab Aya Hai Unth Phard ke Nichey

Jail is where he actually belongs. He should be assigned job of making food for other prisoners. He can do it with his magic power easily.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I dont think this case will be of use. The girl will be suffering and the godman will be set free as usual as per how it is happening i India for many cases

It has happened previously too with so many other godmen, I too think that anything can be done or justice given to the poor girl. A few years ago many young boys from Asaram bapu's ashrams had died under mysterious circumstances and no one was ever punished for it and that has already been forgotten by many! :blink:

It's not only about godmen. Powerful people come out easily out of these troubled situations. And yes, I still remember the boys being dead mysteriously. I still wonder what might have happened to them. And what do you think will be the result of this case?

actually what we miss is that this is not only a case of sexual assault. This is more case of ugly side of religion. Sexual assault on the girl was part of 'anushthan' to cure the girl. The 'tantrik' practice that consists of many sexual orgies is part of religion. Many times, even murder and drinking blood contained in human skull is also reported in such 'anushtans'. Once I saw this on a TV serial. The serial did not show the entire scene saying that this was too bizarre to be shown on the TV.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't think religion has anything to do with this particular case. You can find such people in every field of life including politics, bureaucracy, business houses. This particular person runs a business house more than a religion center.

I don't think religion has anything to do with this particular case. You can find such people in every field of life including politics, bureaucracy, business houses. This particular person runs a business house more than a religion center.

There are no complaints about the products like medicines sold by Asha ram Ashram. This is all about religious practices. The girl was asked to participate in anushthan to cure her. The girl and her parents did not know that 'anusshtan' is a religious/ tantrik practice that involves rape. We have to see facts as these are. This is ugly side of religion.

Surprisingly BJP leaders like Uma Bharati are also supporting this 'saint' giving argument that the 'saint' is being harassed as he had criticized Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi.

There are no complaints about the products like medicines sold by Asha ram Ashram. This is all about religious practices. The girl was asked to participate in anushthan to cure her. The girl and her parents did not know that 'anusshtan' is a religious/ tantrik practice that involves rape. We have to see facts as these are. This is ugly side of religion.

Surprisingly BJP leaders like Uma Bharati are also supporting this 'saint' giving argument that the 'saint' is being harassed as he had criticized Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi.

I agree he does not qualify to do all these ill practices against any one and also he has no right to criticized Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi. He should be prosecuted immediately.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I agree he does not qualify to do all these ill practices against any one and also he has no right to criticized Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi. He should be prosecuted immediately.

Of course, his extreme tantrik religious practices are bad. He must be punished for that. But as a citizen of India, he can criticize any one including Sonia and Rahul. No issue with that.

It is astonishing that a sexual assault case is registered against well known 'saint' Asharam Bapu. The complainant is a teenager girl.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/sexual-assault-case-registered-against-asaram-bapu_870505.html

I don't think we should use 'saint' word any more for people who are busy making money by practicing the way these people are doing. They are as good as singers who sing for making money. We can see such people with self styled titles prefixed before their names. Word Saint sounds funny when added with such people.

Singers and I feel even prostitutes are more respectable than these 'saints'. I also pity the parents who send their daughters to such saints' school and even agree to 'anushthan' to cure the daughter. I feel that people should not send their children to schools run by such religious bodies- at least to live in hostels and participate in any rituals.

True I should not have made a comparison of that man with singers since singers are earning money displaying their art. He is a simple thug and bad characterized man only.

He may be arrested by Delhi police in coming days. Charges against him is not bailable. Ab Aya Hai Unth Phard ke Nichey

Jail is where he actually belongs. He should be assigned job of making food for other prisoners. He can do it with his magic power easily.

Sunil he is also good dancer. he can entertain other prisoners.

They can find out what is he good for once he reaches his final destination. He will prove good entertainment for inmates with his multi utility activities.

They can find out what is he good for once he reaches his final destination. He will prove good entertainment for inmates with his multi utility activities.

Love the way u guys think and create future. U have also found a job for him there. Perfect guyss.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.