Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A man of 24 living in a metro working for a MNC does not necessarily drinks out of frustration but he wants to have some fun if he visits Pubs with friends. He does not need parents there but a government (He selected it) who understands him better than how is he being treated. Such unpractical laws bring frustrations to a young man rather than a frustrated youth going to a pub for a few drinks.

First thing person who is working in MNC is never under 18. What you means with few drinks, soft drink? Remember in beginning drinking wine or smoking all are for fun but later all these will be habit and than addition.

You did not read me correctly Anil, I said a man aged 24, (as bars do not allow people under 25). And I mean drinks (hard alcoholic) which are not soft. I think people drinking and smoking maybe they are harming their lives but that certainly is not against rules by the way, I am a non drinker, non smoker by choice but if I use any of these items, that certainly does not break any rules.

Sorry I didn't read carefully. I am also non drinker and non smoker but I have some frustration. I remove it with other means.
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.