Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some herbal medicine have not tested for their effectiveness.
Some times people take overdose of herbal medicine, that also harmful to our body.

Be positive
Some times people take overdose of herbal medicine, that also harmful to our body.

Consulting a registered Ayurvedic practitioner is the best way before thinking of using a herb to avoid the ill effects and damage to our health.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, vaishnavi

Overdose of every thing is harmful. If we drink enough milk that it may be give us problem.

Because not all herbal medicines are free from chemical use. They are selling every thing in the name of herbal because licensing is lenient in case of herbal.

True! There is adulteration in each and everything.

Overdose of every thing is harmful. If we drink enough milk that it may be give us problem.

Too much of anything is good for nothing. Herbal medicines are no exception to it.

Consulting a registered Ayurvedic practitioner is the best way before thinking of using a herb to avoid the ill effects and damage to our health.

There are very few Aurvedic practitioners who are prescribing herbal medicines. Go to any BAMS, he will prescribe allopathic for fast relief although he is not authorized to do so.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are very few Aurvedic practitioners who are prescribing herbal medicines. Go to any BAMS, he will prescribe allopathic for fast relief although he is not authorized to do so.

Here in AP, BAMS, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery will not prescribe allopathic medicines. I frequently go for Ayurvedic medicines to BAMS doctors.

Here in AP, BAMS, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery will not prescribe allopathic medicines. I frequently go for Ayurvedic medicines to BAMS doctors.

good for you, in almost all other states BAMS and BHMS (homeos) all are practicing allopathic only. There are rare few who practice homeo or Ayurveda in most paces.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

good for you, in almost all other states BAMS and BHMS (homeos) all are practicing allopathic only. There are rare few who practice homeo or Ayurveda in most paces.

This practitioner will not force the herbs on people. He explains the good and bad aspects of a herb and leaves the remaining to the patient's discretion.

Here in AP there is one Homeopathic hospital as big as a corporate hospital that gives 100 percent Homeopathic treatment.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.