Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Darkness and failures explain well about who we are and who are all our friends. So let us happily accept darkness and failures which can reveal facts to us.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
It is really true. I never depend anyone fully. All power with in us. I believe in that.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is really true. I never depend anyone fully. All power with in us. I believe in that.

That is great thinking one must not depend on others rather should develop qualities to do things him/herself. :)
Nice words. I don't depend too much on others rather I make people depend on me.

:laugh:

That makes you 'Mr. Dependable'!! Even I have to depend on you for this kind of replies!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9666]}

Oh dear you have made me thinking hard.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9667]}

have you got an answer? Or are you still thinking? :cheer: :cheer:

Still thinking. :laugh: Chinmoyjee never gives answer he disappears when someone ask him anything. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When such questions are answers themselves, what can I do?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9685]}
B) Some time it is not possible to be independent. Although depending on other irritate any one. For me I am disable person. I can't bath without help of others. so I need help in routine work of my family members. I want to be independent but I am helpless.
B) Some time it is not possible to be independent. Although depending on other irritate any one. For me I am disable person. I can't bath without help of others. so I need help in routine work of my family members. I want to be independent but I am helpless.

@Anil

You have a very powerful, insightful mind and I guess, many people would turn to you for that!

@Anil

You have a very powerful, insightful mind and I guess, many people would turn to you for that!

I too feel that anil has done the best he can under the circumstances which in itself is commendable :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No i am not dependent. It is a course to be depend on others for every thing on others.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.