Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For a moment I really thought this was about palmistry but after opening I realized you are turning into a doctor!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But a pleasant surprise indeed for me to see you are back here!!! :)

Yes Kalyani he has been giving us quite a few pleasant surprises these past few days by popping in here occasionally :cheer: ...hope you had a good trip :)

Yes, its quite a pleasant surprise to see him back :)

I had a lovely trip, thank you. enjoyed so much that I forgot to write a single article, I had promised myself to Write at least 3 :laugh: :laugh:

Thats great ! :) such enjoyable experiences dont always come by and as for article writing, I am sure you can concentrate on that now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not going to concentrate on the palms which are described here. I fear from diseases. :unsure:

If you fear the diseases, observe your palms as Chinmoy suggests and keep away from palmists.

hhahahah what a joke gulshan ji

But i doubt one thing? does people have time to look at palms at all? let alone away from palmists!!!!!

See, i spend my work hours on system and have lunch and donot watch anyones palms ( they will consider me mad then)

He he he! Observe your palms when you wake up from sleep then! No one will watch you that time!! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am not going to concentrate on the palms which are described here. I fear from diseases. :unsure:

If you fear the diseases, observe your palms as Chinmoy suggests and keep away from palmists.

But i doubt one thing? does people have time to look at palms at all? let alone away from palmists!!!!!

See, i spend my work hours on system and have lunch and donot watch anyones palms ( they will consider me mad then)

He he he! Observe your palms when you wake up from sleep then! No one will watch you that time!! :cheer:

I see my palms when i wash my face....

i just noticed you returned from a trip....where did you and when did you go :unsure: :unsure:

check ur palms after your trip eh :P

Swetha Shenoy
For a moment I really thought this was about palmistry but after opening I realized you are turning into a doctor!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But a pleasant surprise indeed for me to see you are back here!!! :)

Yes Kalyani he has been giving us quite a few pleasant surprises these past few days by popping in here occasionally :cheer: ...hope you had a good trip :)

Yes, its quite a pleasant surprise to see him back :)

I had a lovely trip, thank you. enjoyed so much that I forgot to write a single article, I had promised myself to Write at least 3 :laugh: :laugh:

Thats great ! :) such enjoyable experiences dont always come by and as for article writing, I am sure you can concentrate on that now...

Yes, that's true! also what's the point of going somewhere if you cannot absorb the experience! As for writing, I don't know, the articles to be reviewed look really piled up!! My priority should be on clearing those and maybe, will write later, I do have a lot of topics in mind, but afterwards, not for the sake of the contest!!

See, i spend my work hours on system and have lunch and do not watch any one's palms ( they will consider me mad then)

Why watch others' palms unless they pay. Better watch your own palms and stay healthy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

i just noticed you returned from a trip....where did you and when did you go :unsure: :unsure:

He he! I was in Indore and Mandu, just returned yesterday morning!! As for checking palms after the trip, if my husband even reads this, he is going to kill me, him and my son both. Because I kept insisting they wash their hands frequently with soap after each outing! Must have been at least a hundred times! :laugh: :woohoo:

See, i spend my work hours on system and have lunch and do not watch any one's palms ( they will consider me mad then)

Why watch others' palms unless they pay. Better watch your own palms and stay healthy.

That's the best way, watch your own palms and stay healthy!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

He he! I was in Indore and Mandu, just returned yesterday morning!! As for checking palms after the trip, if my husband even reads this, he is going to kill me, him and my son both. Because I kept insisting they wash their hands frequently with soap after each outing! Must have been at least a hundred times! :laugh: :woohoo:

Guess the mothers are the same

My sister insists her 7 yr old daughter and her husband to wash their hands often (like you)

my mom pesters my father to wash his hands as he drives a lot!!!!! hummmmmm

May be after i get married too the trend may continue........

But anyhow, we must wash hands and I donot like lifebouy or dettol liquid...sticks to the hand a lot so i use chandrika hand wash....nice smell!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Hmm!!! another informative post by @chinmoy it is confirmed that he has taken the role of doctor now ... must be bored with poetry... :)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Hmm!!! another informative post by @chinmoy it is confirmed that he has taken the role of doctor now ... must be bored with poetry... :)

i doubt if he has joined part time medicinal course or MBBS. That's the reason why he is busy nowadays :woohoo: :woohoo:
ceemji, just for fun :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.