Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm!!! another informative post by @chinmoy it is confirmed that he has taken the role of doctor now ... must be bored with poetry... :)

i doubt if he has joined part time medicinal course or MBBS. That's the reason why he is busy nowadays :woohoo: :woohoo:
ceemji, just for fun :cheer: :cheer:

Looking at the title, I thought that this thread is related to astrology. But it is a valuable health related thread. Chinmoy is becoming health conscious now-a-days.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Hmm!!! another informative post by @chinmoy it is confirmed that he has taken the role of doctor now ... must be bored with poetry... :)

i doubt if he has joined part time medicinal course or MBBS. That's the reason why he is busy nowadays :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am ready to take up any course provided it serves well to cater to needs of our members! :whistle: :whistle:
But you seam to be a palmist as you know many things without reading the lines. :laugh:
I am not going to concentrate on the palms which are described here. I fear from diseases. :unsure:

If you fear the diseases, observe your palms as Chinmoy suggests and keep away from palmists.

How nicely you put across your views, Sir! Thanks a lot!

I am ready to take up any course provided it serves well to cater to needs of our members! :whistle: :whistle:

multiprocessing computer :woohoo: :woohoo: ?
So lovely :laugh: :laugh:
I need to check your palm now :P

Meera sandhu
Hey this is something different then what I have thought. Nice description and sure it will be helpful also. Thanks for sharing
Hey this is something different then what I have thought. Nice description and sure it will be helpful also. Thanks for sharing

that's the raeson why he started the thread with title, I am Not A Palmist!
actually, not only our palm, but our nails can also say what diseases we are carrying inside. that's the reason why doctors often check our nails (particularly, deficiencies)

Meera sandhu

All Siddha doctors used to look at eyes since it is the best indicator. Now I come to know that even looking at palms we can identify any deficiencies and disorders.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
as far as i know palm tell the history of a person past and future and present as well to 50%.
as far as i know palm tell the history of a person past and future and present as well to 50%.

This is palmistry, which is untrue. But the thread is about disease indication.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.