{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9296]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For a moment I really thought this was about palmistry but after opening I realized you are turning into a doctor!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But a pleasant surprise indeed for me to see you are back here!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
For a moment I really thought this was about palmistry but after opening I realized you are turning into a doctor!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But a pleasant surprise indeed for me to see you are back here!!! :)

Some members have become so im-patient these days that I have turned myself into a doc!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am sure that chinmoy ji is planning for an exit soon....and that will be on dec 12, may be then the world may not end but there might be endless plea of members for chinmoyji's return

Swetha Shenoy

Some members have become so im-patient these days that I have turned myself into a doc!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well, after seeing some of your posts today I did realize that! :blink: Although that is not the reason why you chose to make yourself invisible!!! Come on, upload your Avtar back!!!

I am sure that chinmoy ji is planning for an exit soon....and that will be on dec 12, may be then the world may not end but there might be endless plea of members for chinmoyji's return

He he he! :laugh: If he is trying to escape by one of those arks being built in the South China Sea, then I plan to board one of them too, you coming along with us???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

count me in... :)

Swetha Shenoy

YOu are in! See the moment we started talking about it, he made a disappearing act!!! :blink:

YOu are in! See the moment we started talking about it, he made a disappearing act!!! :blink:

yep, i am pretty sure he has gone to make arrangements to book for our passes

or he is drinking water

or he is wearing invisible coat like harry potter

or he is making a fireball for attacking sandhya...

all head on collision is happening here in boddunan. i have my popcorn ready, is yours ready kalyani???????????

Swetha Shenoy

yep, i am pretty sure he has gone to make arrangements to book for our passes

or he is drinking water

or he is wearing invisible coat like harry potter

or he is making a fireball for attacking sandhya...

all head on collision is happening here in boddunan. i have my popcorn ready, is yours ready kalyani???????????

Yep, JUst put them in the oven and they are starting to pop now!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9296]}

Chinmoy jee as a doctor came back in to site. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.