Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya palm reading or palmistry is not all about Present. past and future. about ailments too
Ya palm reading or palmistry is not all about Present. past and future. about ailments too

This is true. Every one is having some of this diseases now a days.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

For a moment I really thought this was about palmistry but after opening I realized you are turning into a doctor!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But a pleasant surprise indeed for me to see you are back here!!! :)

Yes Kalyani he has been giving us quite a few pleasant surprises these past few days by popping in here occasionally :cheer: ...hope you had a good trip :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9296]}

This is really useful information, din't know that our palms would tell us so much about the state of our health as well.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
For a moment I really thought this was about palmistry but after opening I realized you are turning into a doctor!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But a pleasant surprise indeed for me to see you are back here!!! :)

Ceemji, i even thought that you have started palm reading :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Doctor of Boddunan :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I do not favor palmistry or any form of foretelling. However, I wholeheartedly appreciate palm reading Chinmoy way.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I am not going to concentrate on the palms which are described here. I fear from diseases. :unsure:

Want to make each day Accountable

I am not going to concentrate on the palms which are described here. I fear from diseases. :unsure:

If you fear the diseases, observe your palms as Chinmoy suggests and keep away from palmists.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Kalyani he has been giving us quite a few pleasant surprises these past few days by popping in here occasionally :cheer: ...hope you had a good trip :)

Yes, its quite a pleasant surprise to see him back :)

I had a lovely trip, thank you. enjoyed so much that I forgot to write a single article, I had promised myself to Write at least 3 :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If you fear the diseases, observe your palms as Chinmoy suggests and keep away from palmists.

hhahahah what a joke gulshan ji

But i doubt one thing? does people have time to look at palms at all? let alone away from palmists!!!!!

See, i spend my work hours on system and have lunch and donot watch anyones palms ( they will consider me mad then)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.