Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Gulashanji and Vinodh's suggestions are very appropriate and should be implied as soon as possible. No of editors and time frame are very important factors.
Yes they both given good suggestions but it is in the hands of the admin only.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We cannt blame the editors for dealy as there are two phases for approval and publishing the article. I think admin should appoint another eligible member who may handle his duty in his absence.

Even the GD credits are not added in the account till now. I even forgot that when i won to inform it to admin. The weblinks submitted are still pending. All these jobs are done my admin which may be overload for him.
Guys,

We are sorry for all the trouble that is being caused but we couldn't avoid due to some internal issues. We hope they all will be resolved soon. I could not say anything more than this but I assure that they will be resolved very soon.

Thank you for your co-operation.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

But there is rally a huge delay.The cash credits for top voter of the day on 28th of December was not credited till today. Its 10 days gone now.
[quote]Guys,

We are sorry for all the trouble that is being caused but we couldn't avoid due to some internal issues. We hope they all will be resolved soon. I could not say anything more than this but I assure that they will be resolved very soon.

Thank you for your co-operation. [/quote]

Thank you for responding to this thread! What everyone needed was some reassurance from you since its been a long time that we heard from you!

Whatever the troubles are, I hope they are over soon!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But there is rally a huge delay.The cash credits for top voter of the day on 28th of December was not credited till today. Its 10 days gone now.

It is automatic process for top voter of the day. There is no manual intervention in that.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

But i haven't received my cash credits. What should be my next step in getting it?
Arun for which you are asking cash credits clear it. :( :(

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Its mention in previous posts Sasi. Now look into that. Its regarding top voter.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.