OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Whenever there is an election in India, it also affects the economy of India.  The performance of the world economy is assessed on the basis of stock...
World Economic Forum has selected India as one of other places for Fourth Industrial Revolution. Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra government are pairing up with WEF to bring some...
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has caused an unprecedented crisis in all areas. In the field of education, this emergency has led to the massive closure of...
Hii Friends, I am Avishek Basak from Kolkata. I am currently pursuing BE degree in Information Technology. I love writing articles and i will start posting articles from 31st...
hi, When we get a comment for our article, how good it feels..right.It truly inspires and motivates us to write more and more.When the comment is good and praising our work, it...
Aamir Khan's new movie PK, started creating waves. Here are 5 killer lines from the Movie...
Sisters' week!!!!! If u have sisters who have made u laugh, wiped ur tears, hugged u tight, watched u succeed, made u mad, cheered on you, kept u strong....Wish them Hope...
Congress and it's followers have been clamoring for Priyanka Gandhi to take an active position in politics but so far she had resisted knowing fully well that she can get what...
Hey all...change one alphabet to create a new word.... Game on.. HEAL
Alongside name of the participatants, the inscription Junior Boarder, Expert Boarder etc. is given. what is the meaning of 'Boarder' and what is the criteria for designating as...
In the home page, i saw "Most Active Users" . Its so nice to see. It will inspire others to do more....
Why should a fisherman always be wealthy?
Hello Friends, On clicking 'Forum' button we find various sub heads of forum; because of this the visitors are not directly exposed to the forum threads posted on these pages....
Big boss everyone knows the format of this reality show. The best about this show is that its hosted by Salmaan Khan. I don't like this show if you personally ask me and don't...
please somebody tell me how to submit an article under write ups section
             Could smartphone cause depression? Since the world entered the period of mobile internet, most of modern people have become...
I wish all the members a peaceful and prosperous year ahead at the end of Dasarah which is one of the major festivals in Bengal , Karnataka and other states as well. Basically it...
HAI FRIENDS :) i am raji i am from andhra pradesh i have just completed my graduation i like reading and writing articles I AM NEW TO THIS SITE
Tying the knot soon? Due to marriage preparation not time to plan your honeymoon. So no worry our holiday membership package provide perfect destination package for newly married...
Limit your "Screen Time"     When I was in school, my teacher?‍ thought me that there are three basic necessities of life viz. food, water & shelter. Looking...