OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Is CBI vs The State a reform for the Indian politics or it is just politics for holding the power. Power is what defines a political leader the most nowadays.  Can CBI be...
Separating is an extreme time. It tends to be better or more terrible relying upon how you manage it. Here is some data to assist you with perceiving how you're feeling, and...
Hai Friends, Hope I would soon see these comfortable seating arrangements in everyone's house...... Relax if you Can!!! :laugh:
I would like to inform all members here as this is a new site and giving so much cash credits, I affraid if we all do not work properly they will not make profit and cant run...
sir i have a suggestion for a poll. why u don't have create a poll in a different types like 1) Quiz Poll 2) General Poll. coz in the poll section we cant find a true answer...
People in Indian private sector especially the IT sector are facing high stress levels. In past 6 months itself I read few suicide cases of people who used to work in IT sector....
Nutrition , which help you to fight against covid 19 pandemic In order to recovery from COVID-19, good nutrition and exercise are essential. When you're unwell, your body...
Hai Friends! I am Smitha Shenoy from Chicago,USA. I really love to read and write articles I just have a doubt,will I be paid too?because I do not stay in...
Cities such as Copenhagen and São Paulo have banned motor vehicles in some parts of the city. Do you think that we too need any such steps to control pollution in our cities ? Do...
Today's era is the era of science. Man is moving towards material happiness. As a result, there has been unprecedented progress in this era of physics. New inventions are...
What wears a cap but has no head?
My queries are: (1) Can the articles already approved be again edited/ revised. (2) If an article is rejected, is it possible to rectify the mistakes and resubmit. (3) If in...
Friends, I have completed one year with Boddunan this month and memories flood my mind.This lovable journey began on a note of curisoity and thereafter no looking back.How was...
Today on 13th May 2010... I got my first cheque of Rs.1659/- Thanks to Boddunan Team and all my Dear Friends... :) Special Thanks to Santosh Sir and Maverick Sir...for...
Hello! I want to know more about referrals and web links. i need some information on that as i am not getting about this is all about. It will kind of you if you give me...
  Fiction Behind Divorce There are so many causes for divorce between husband and wife, but there is a fiction of natural law working behind of any cause may rare people...
  What do you think about BJP, Do you think BJP deserves another 5 years of our trust. Or Congress can have a better chance at defeating BJP in the forthcoming elections....
How much revenue generate per month in boddunan
We are getting wealthy as we get older. How? Silver in the Hair Gold in the Teeth. Stones in the Kidneys Sugar in the Blood. Lead in the...
Introduce Earn money for posting Pictures,so that many can post pictures.Ask them to post amazing,unbelivable,historical and rare photos and approve the nice ones and also some...