OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Which is costlier, Diamond or Platinum ? I have heard that Platinum is costlier. But as per the rank system, Diamond members have been given higher rank than Platinum ones, why...
I feel that rejected articles should not be published.
HELLO EVERYONE :) , MY NAME IS PARVATHY.I AM DOING MY SECOND YEAR BTECH DEGREE.MY HOBBIES INCLUDE WRITING DANCING READING AND SO ON.....I LIVE AT TRIVANDRUM.
Now this EVM Hackathon in London has got all media attention. ECI had said that EVMs are tamper proof and they call it as a stunt to malign Indian Democracy. Express your views...
hi, It is fun sending challenges in RPS multiplayer.Initially i thought the game is big, but its very simple.We just have to click on "Send a Challenge" and enter the...
Dear Administrator, Kindly make the necessary changes as mentioned below : Learn From Community: Boddunan has wide variery of content whether it is related to family or...
A guy, sitting outside his home about to be evicted from his house, was contemplating how the future would be after he had divorced his wife, lost his children and lost his...
Hey, Today i submitted four articles one of them was sent to me by my gf which was rejected and its fair that it got rejected :dry: :huh:.......and the main problem is that...
How strange a bjp leader of haryana says this. How can she comment like this. This she said after the gang rape of a girl in haryana. She cannot escape by commenting such things....
Recently our government has released ‘All India Tiger Estimation Result’ 2019 with the census of tigers till 2018. According to the survey India has the largest number of Tigers...
This topic is suggested by Usha, Thanks Banning V.VIP culture - is it all talk or is it really being implemented?"   1. Please write 1 (one) post a day starting from...
PROMOTING CULTURE OF RIGHTS, RESPONSBILITIES AND RESPECT IN CARIBBEAN   The Caribbean citizen should be encouraged to adhere to the universal commandment that “thou...
Dilip, the legendary actor of Bollywood's B'Day was celebrated. On this occasion I cannot but recall his great performances in the Movie world of...
I read an article at 10:45 AM on 23/11/09 Monday.When posted a comment there sees..."Abid Areacode , November 22, 2009" To which day this comment will be counted ?
Why copper wire is not used as potentiometer wire eventhough it is the best conductor?
Hello Members of this esteemed Website (BODDUNAN). I am happy to let you all know that I have completed one year with Boddunan. When I look back, it has been a great journey....
The game goes like this- 1) You start with a song and finish at some random word of the song. 2) The next person has to start a song with the same word with which the...
The movie "Accidental Prime Minister" based on the book by same name is all set to release in coming year. The movie has already raised a lot of controversy and is questioned for...
Hi Friends Im Vinodh, Working in Tirupur as a Quality Assurance Executive and also doing my MCA in Ignou.My hobbies like writing and reading new articles and chatting with...
I think its better if the facility to see our referrals activity is enabled. By which we can give suggestions to them and make them work more on the site. eg: articles they...