OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

So why do you have to include a bibliography or a works cited page in your paper? It’s mainly for the benefit of your reader (in many cases, your teacher). He or she wants to see...
Friends, I want to share another interesting piece of news with you with happiness that in the course of last one year I have bagged more than one hundred awards which do not...
What never asks a question but always gets an answer? This is tough one lets see who answers. :) I will be posting the answers in the evening after 5 p.m till then keep...
I am Karthi from Madurai. I am a new member of this website. I am really happy to be here. Thank You.
This is the latest news that Pakistani human right minister was sleeping in her office and someone took her picture which went viral on social media for which people are trolling...
BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN will be the biggest blockbuster of Hindi Film Industry.
Virtual assets likely to be defined as to capture all crypto currencies, security tokens, utility tokens or other digital assets that is tradable or transferable, with the...
Scientists have proved that with the help of human cloning it is possible to re-generate body organs such as heart. Human cloning has power to create humans which can live a very...
Admin why do not add My poll under My page section. Like my articles and My referrals members will be Known about his/her created polls and how he is getting response so that...
I just joined and came across a post that said the site is not accepting any articles. What does this mean? Can I expect the site to be functional soon, or should I  move...
Since my childhood I am attracted towards music and musical instruments. And luckily I got my job and experience in this field itself, personally its more satisfying job for me...
Recently Rahul Gandhi paid a visit to ailing Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and later said that Manohar Parrikar has stated that he was not involved in Rafale Deal. Rahul...
Are members really living up to" Information is wealth"???YES there are members who are really contributing :) , but they are about 10% of the total members in...
In LAGUNA NIGUEL, USA – A number of people dropped their pants or hoisted up their skirts to bare their bums at Amtrak and Metrolink trains for the annual "Mooning of the...
I observed that boddunan website was very slow today. Especially the poll section. It took lot of time to submit the poll and to add comment. Has anybody observed?
Please Provide a Edit feature in Poll section. by mistake if we submit a wrong poll so we can modify it.
I saw in home page in most active users I have got 1919 point. I did not understand from where these point came?
Hi All Today, I have completed one year with Boddunan. I am glad to share my journey for this one year. This wonderful last year at Boddunan teach me many things. I was...
This is the case of jammu where a son killed his 60 years old father after having a dispute with him and dumped his body in the forest.  What a shame how can some kill his...
Hai Friends, Being a new editor, I have come across many articles. Here are my personal thoughts.. That I want to share. - Some are copied. - Some have very good...