OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Here is a simple game where members need to jumble a word and give the starting and ending letters of the word as hints. The first member will give a jumbled word The second...
Friends, As NSS Program Officer I have a lot of works to complete in this month including the 7 day special camp.So I will not be so active in forums during this month.I am...
As I've mentioned before that I've some articles which are fully in bold and it got rejected and now i wanna kno how could i remove those rejected article....pls help......It...
1. President Sonia gandhi and prime minister priyanka gandhi receive Italy prime minister rahul gandhi. 2. Dhoom 17 ready for release. 3. I will play next world cup -...
Yesterday I read in news paper about app "Let me hear again". This app converts speech in words. Today I checked it. It convert speech is word so a hearing impaired can read it....
In tripura the govt employees who were on leave during bharat bandh were sent memo asking why they were absent  Also in one of the district even one day salary was cut. This...
It is 25th November today.The Award winners list shows winners upto 20th November.Also the weekly winners result not seen published.What is the matter?
Yesterday PM Modi launch Ayushman Bharat plan for the people of India. It will be proved a milestone program for health of Indian...
Learning a brand new ability calls for patience, a hobby, and a great plan. It’s now no longer a spontaneous phenomenon, it calls for time to cook. Takes a great quantity of...
PROTECTING DIGITAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Intellectual property protection can be combined with licensing to create a wide range of strategic options for maximising the value...
There are times where I come across or experience incidences that are funny especially using the English language while speaking. **While assisting one of the HR's for an...
dear friends i want your email of all member to send group mail.
Please provide 'edit tools' for Polls, because while typing ex-tempore some typing mistakes result in spelling / grammatical mistakes. If editing tool is provided the author...
Today is August 14. 1 year has passed since Shammi ji left us. It's true, we lost the best 3 romantic heroes of old Bollywood in the past 1 year, starting with Shammi Kapoor....
Passive Euthanasia has been legalised in India in which it is legal to remove life support of Individual whi is in permanent vegetative state for very long time. Every country...
Some complaints (like cheque not receiving) is found to be not at all good to discuss in forums.So moderators and editors encourage to send private messages.I had send PM to...
Hi folks, this is Adithya from Bangalore, Karnataka. I am working as a Sr.Resource Manager for a US Based company. My hobbies includes Listening to music, reading books/...
This is just advise people......whenever you see others articles just make sure you comment on it.....if it is a good comment he/she will be encouraged and continues to publish...
I feel that if we concentrate on our gut feeling or intuition before taking a decision we may see a far more positive outcome. But for some reason most of us tend to ignore it...
Mujhe bhool gaye sab, par yaad aaoonga, jinda rahoon ya mar jaaoon, boddunan se nahi jaaoonga.