OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The roots of the tax system in India are very old.  Tax or tax is also mentioned in ancient texts 'Manusmriti' and Chanakyarita 'Arthashastra'.  It is mentioned in...
It's in news that Modi government paid more price for the Rafale deal. What do you think of this ? Is Modi government also doing unfair business just like congress party did...
Is there any relation between the new appointment of editor and the new look of forum discussion page (Photos seen )
I still did not recieve my id or payment cheque. its more than 2 week have passed can you give me reason boddunan
A MBA and a BE student go on a camping trip, set up their tent ,and fell asleep. Some hours later, the BE wakes his MBA friend and says "Look up at the sky and tell me...
209 is the election year and a very crucial one at that ..however, what we see now is the kind  of frenzy never seen before I am presuming. I doubt if any other Prime...
No, really don't want any extra honor or acceptance at Men's day.. Already we r grappled under debts from a woman for nine months.. Remind these very simple day to day...
My points are not increasing when I am either starting any forum or giving comments in articles and forums
sir, i think in a poll section should ask a answer when we are create any poll.
India is the World's No.1 Movie making nation. Though all the Movies made in India are the Best ever, there are a few which certainly worth seeing both for their entertaining...
Friends, I have a doubt.What is the Plural of Stadium?
That was surprising as under dogs Afghanistan beats Sri Lanka in Asia Cup by 91 runs and sent them back home.  Afghanistan being new to the international cricket played...
I am a new member of this website. Please help me and provide me the guidelines. Thank You.
Deleted
What kind of tea helps you feel brave? Come on guys and gals crack it out! :)
India is a fast-growing economy, which includes more than 100 crore people and who need large amounts of energy.  Which is being fulfilled by the Government of India...
After statue of unity was inagurated recently by  our Prime Minister , Yogi Adityanath has announced the building of Lord Rama's statue in Ayodya , supposed to be bigger...
Hai Friends.. It's me.. DEEPTI here... :) Hope you all remember me.. :P B) Recollecting my position here, I have joined this site 11 months ago.. and now I am glad...
We see so many movies in the course of our life but only a few leave a lasting impression on us. I thought of starting this thread with the idea of getting to know about good...
Whenever I post a reply for a discussion there sees- Warning: Missing argument 6 for CKunenaLink::GetThreadPageURL(), called in...