OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I have joined Boddunan. com a couple of days back. I look forward to share my experience and thinking with all of you. At the same time I keep my windows open for learning...
This is the case of hyderabad where a girl marries a dalit man. Girl's father was not happy with her so he chops off her hand with a weapon and injured her husband. They both are...
Hi All, There are many words with double letters like cool, letter, off etc. We can play a game with such words to improve our vocabulary.. Here, the first person types a...
I got 1000+ cash credits. I want to know how i get the payment . Identification number is sent through mail or by post?
SURPRISE CHECKSAudit procedures are the process and techniques that an auditor performs to obtain sufficient and appropriate audit evidence. There are different types...
Husband and wife are angry on each other. Husband(from office to wife): What is the dinner today? Wife: Poison. Husband: Ok Don't wait for me , Carry on.. :dry: :dry:...
In my page - my articles , the status of our newly submitted articles are placed at the end. But in my weblinks, newly submitted weblinks comes to the top of list. So, sort...
Pakistan lost by 4 runs against New Zealand in a Test Match being played in Dubai. Pakistan had earlier won T20 by 3-0 & squared ODI series with 1-1 with one match getting no...
After the Phulwama attack , the whole atmosphere in the nation has changed. On the one hand the entire nation is mourning for our soldiers who were martyred by the terrorists ,...
Hello Friends, In the current system we have to fill-up almost entire details on the forum page then only the profile will be updated. My suggestion is that the compulsory...
I want to know that how many articles that the other user posted till now.Also what are the articles. Please introduce that option.
Thanks Boddunan I have received a cheque of Rs.1730 after adjustment of courier charges.This is my third one and hope to earn countless number of it!!!!!
All citizens, regardless of their home nation, are entertained at least in one way and many activities quickly pass to different countries. There are several activities and...
In article section there is "metadata". pls explain.
Dear friends you join some Online Earning site after seeing the Payment proof. Now I am showing 1 site from which you can make false adsense revenue...
Hello Friends, let's play a new game and improve our vocabulary at the same time. This is making a new word from the given word WITHOUT changing the sequence of the letters...
Latest is what Imran Khan's ex wife writes in her book which is being sold in the market. She writes he can't read quaran and believes in black magic. He has illegitimate...
What are the highest points you were awarded for any activity on Bod. How did you feel, seeing your first score. :cheer:
Hello Friends, The following are the question and answer; when a member asked me as follows: My answer: Hello...name..., You have written "hOW the HEK we caN...
why india is promoting nude scenes in film???????????why why why