OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

You all have many a times heard of jokes related to an ant and an elephant.. I am going to present another one.. One day, Elephant came to the ant, get down on his...
Like there are lot of personalties on this world which other peoples are inspire of them so friends which tell me which personalties inspire you most and why. I have many many...
Reservation & its Misinterpretation   For the past few years there has been a growing public demand for the reservation for SC,ST,OBC should be abolished completely...
Hi My name is Preeti, mother of a 5 month old. Tech savy, creative highly imaginative being. Love writting, I hope, I am good with grammer and manager to pass all the...
Hi beloved family memebers, This is R.Rajkumar. You must've noticed me missing for a week here, well there was a tragedic reason behind this. My parents...
This time i think Boddunan.com site is growing fast because of user increasing day by day. what do you think friend.
DUSSEHRA Maa Durga is the Goddess of victory & divine On her arrival the whole world will shine In every nook & corner her blessings will disperse She is the mighty...
Hello Friends, I have made a pic related to boddunan name with the help of paint. Give marks out of 10 according to pic. MY WISH IS BODDUNAN SHOULD USE THIS PIC FOR THEIR...
This was sad as a boy aged 21 years who was going in a group to immerse Ganesh ji had an accident and more tragic was that he was dragged for 2kms on the road as he was stuck in...
I'm very glad to announce that today i reached 2nd place in top earners list.
My mother's making the biggest fucking deal out of it. It's likeyou wear and earring = you gansteryou ganster = bad image on the motherIt's like an ongoing arguement with her...
Today it is 18th November 12:24 PM.Till now the daily contest winners list of 16th and 17th hadn't published.17th can be excused.But how 16th can be excused?
Self-Regulation is a personality trait important for people of all ages. Self-regulation is the state of regulating or controlling one's emotions, behaviors, physical actions,...
A treat to the movie Buffs. If you are a lover of classic Bollywood vintage  movies, here is an opportunity for you. Members are requested to exchange your opinions and...
Please introduce "Referral of the Month" contest. It will boost our site members to add more new members to this site.
Early today morning the armed forces , our IAF has carried out a strike on JeM terror camps at 3 points at POK area ..But Pakistan claims that India has violated their airs...
Yesterday i got first cheque from boddunan . I am very happy as this is my first earning till date. Hope to see many more such cheques from boddunan.
Why are girls like their own watches? I know this one would be difficult for you guys. Anyways do give it a try. Hope some one will be able to give a right answer.
Hi Friend can you tell me are you satisfied 100% from this site if yes then tell me your reason for satisfaction if no then tell me why you are not satisfied.