OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Is the weblink feature not active now?
there are different views of the people about government jobs and private jobs. Governments jobs are stable and there is a fixed salary, where as private jobs are with high pay...
The tamil superstar's daughter soundarya married chennai based realtor ashwin ramkumar yesterday.
Calcium is an essential mineral, which plays a major role in the growth and development of an individual, especially children. Apart from being necessary for building strong...
Hi All, Would like to know the process of approval and rejection of resource/article posted by a member in Boddunan. I have posted certain article which were rejected -...
What are the steps to be taken to reduce professional courses fee hike?
Nuclear capable Prithvi II missile was test fired successfully in Balasore, Orissa.
Benefits Of Antioxidants Obsessed with looking young? Well, you do not really have to scour the globe like Juan Ponce de Leon to find your own ‘Fountain of Youth’. Just...
I want to use links in discussion forums. I just want to know if there is any rule in usage of links?
Is there any adsense revenue sharing for the articles I post, or just I will get the cash credits.
GHAZIABAD: A girl was allegedly gangraped by her three neighbours in a moving car following which they have been arrested and a case registered against them, police said on...
Paypal payments will be much quicker and less hassle for you guys. What do you think? Can you at least make it optional?
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi [ Images ] on Saturday said he was not interested in joining the club of politicians aspiring to become prime minister of the country and was...
Can someone help me with this new problem. Apparently my screen is full of advertisements tiny, big, ads of all sizes and I am not able to the see the actual content. What...
Articles required more time and sometimes it get less cash credits and points. But in referrels you can earn money in short time and its like a mutual fund. Sometimes you get...
Natural Antioxidants Free radicals develop when oxygen molecules mutate after extreme exposure to pollution and once formed, dangers of major chain reactions are indeed high....
Hello members. Boddunan has lost its place among 1,00,000 Our number of member is increasing but may be activities are decreasing. So I request all senior members who have got...
Bobby Fischer the eccentric chess genius who died mysteriously in Iceland in 2008 is once again back in the news.He died without leaving a will for his estate worth over $2...
Believe it or not, the ankle carries the entire weight of the body. When we walk or undergo any movement that involves the legs, the ankles are placed under enormous stress. As...