OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How to prevent children from cold and cough?
The FMCG major ITC Limited whose board of directors met this morning has approved the issue of bonus shares in the ration of 1:1 to reward its shareholders which is on the top of...
hi frds plz help me if u can i have Hepatomegaly science 3+ years. enlarge 23cm thn normal.i hav dignosed all Hepatitis A,B,C but negetive sigmoidscopy,ct-scan,LFT...
Do you love your chocolate fondue, sinful mousse and chocolate brownie and can’t think of your fuzzy winter evenings devoid of a piping hot mug of chocolate? Well, for all the...
Does anyone have a first hand experience of sending their babies / toddlers / preschoolers to a daycare center and wouldn't mind sharing their feedback with me on this forum? Are...
Who may be the players to be a part of the Indian cricket Team for 2011 world cup?
Hai friends of boddunan, Wishing you a Happy Independence day! Tell us your schedules and things you plan to make this day memorable! :)
With the mercury rising, advertising firms get busy lining up ads to promote aerated soft drinks of different brands. Marketing executives work pretty hard to make the...
When I first joined Boddudan I saw the site to publish articles more frequently than now. The number of articles that have been published recently has gone down. So is it because...
Maybe one-piece, continuous screen laptops aren’t just one designer’s flight of fancy after all. Recently, Orkin Design debuted a roll-up laptop design that, when packaged up in...
Which Cooking Oil is Healthy? Which cooking oil is the healthiest? How to choose the right oil for those with cholesterol? How much of each oil can be consumed? These are...
Hey friends. Now i get premotion from fresh border to junior border. Now me and GM (swetha) are on same border.
Indian IT bellwether Wipro has teamed up with global enterprise software products firm Oracle to offer a warranty management and analytics solution for industrial manufacturing,...
Do you admit that after the internet people going to library decreased.
In the member of the month contest , who will be the winner of the month of august ? Just predict here by reading each and every article.
Why would you want to drink a glass of Pepsi or a pint of beer when you know that you can get so much more out of a glass of beetroot juice? Yes, Pepsi tastes good and yes, beer...
Deleted- no outer links alowed
Finally after long battle Myanmar leader Suu released. To know more view this...
The Healing Power of Tears Crying has come naturally to us since the day we were born. When we were infants, we bawled when we were hungry, sleepy, tired, frustrated, dirty,...
Money is an important part in every body's life. But I am in teh claws of money. when I was in school I was getting Rs5 every day and I was happy then went to college and got...