OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Watch that anger Dismiss it as a personality trait but those white flashes can do much damage to your health. Here’s why you must control your anger Anger is a...
Ajit K Dubey New Delhi, Sep 5 (PTI) India will soon become the first country to have cruise missiles with hyper speed of over 6,000 km per hour, as an agreement for their joint...
Admin, I am seeing 131 referrals on My referrals section. In that one name is displayed thrice,because his first 5 & 10 articles earned money. Therefore i am having...
Is there any provision in Boddudan where payments are made before we reach the minimum 1500 limit?
Hi everybody ! How are you guys Its almost been a year since I logged into this site. Hope you people remember me !!! I have a query. I received my cheque almost an year back....
North American Black Widow, the worlds most deadliest spiders which produces a venom 15 times more toxic than a rattle snake, will now be used to produce ultra strong & light...
Dear friends boddunan is a new site which is in growing stage. lets work more and mre here so that it will get Adsense revenue sharing apporved. Then so many meber will show...
There is no signs of India in the list..surprisingly :( http://www.techpark.net/2010/04/15/broadband-internet-speeds-2009-2010-the-top-10-countries/#more-495
It is revealed that children in flats are more exposed to passive smoking from neighbors. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11969074
What should be done to protect our historical buildings and structure?
On 15th august alexa traffic ranking of boddunan was 2,46,620 and today on 18th it is 2,41,809 so I think members are giving there effort to this site. NOw we have to work...
A case of death has been reported of a person suffering kidney ailment who received stem cell therapy.In this case stem cells were injected into the kidney of that person who...
Click here for the Schedule
If you get Rs 1 lakh then what will you do with that? I am waiting for big donation if you really win then contact me to donate..( HA ha ha........)
which is better wireless internet or cable internet?
King Khan or shah Rukh Khan is a popular star. It has been alleged that his success is largely because of vulgarity in his films. see...
The miltinational companies has started the war with their words we can see what will happen. Read it...
do you think game of chess helps in mind sharp?
Everyone knows that smoking is injurious to health. This causes not only cancer but also arthritis....
ONAM is the national festival of kerala. We celebrate ONAM in ten days. Thiruvonam is on 2 nd september. It is a festival of flowers. :-) ONAASHAMSAKAL:-) in advance