OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What does the word karma means? i think this word is derived from Hindi. I do not know Hindi. could anyone please explain me? :(
This Independence day was a nightmare for some of the webmasters and website owners of both India and Pakistan . There has been cyber attacks on the websites of both India and...
Frienda, :) This is a really wonderful milestone boddunan has crossed--we have now more than 1000 articles! :woohoo: Thanks to each one of you to make this possible,I...
The loss of natural oil from the surface of the skin makes it dry. Excessive dryness of the skin may lead to irritation and painful sensation. Dryness makes the skin lifeless as...
Finally , Ardi Rizal , the two year old Indonesia's toddler who shocked the world with his smoking habits , has kicked the habit. Footage of two-year-old who smoked up to two...
How to Assist a Heart Attack Victim ur heart is the most vital organ in the body. Not just does it pump blood to the rest of the body; a healthy heart is also the indicator...
Yeah,...... It is true that i tooooo got a cash credit for my article. This will encourage me. No mention how much i got, but it is true and real that i got it. Thanks to...
I submitted an article on 7th of this month, on its status of approval this is been given, "Rejected Please give source of image at end of article and ensure that this...
How to control jaundice?
Hey friends now boddunan reached thousand articles. Please write articles and read other's And make it large...... LEARN and EARN.
Homemade Dandruff Shampoo Recipe Dandruff, one of the worst problems to affect human hair, has become quite widespread now-a-days. It is nothing, but excessive shedding of...
Karnataka won Ranji Match against Yuvraj singh's Punjab. Great show put up by Karnataka team.
Are you aware of this fact Tendulkar apparently has more Test runs than entire New Zealand team
Hi! I am a new subscriber. I have just started writing articles and submitting them. My article status is yellow leaf suggesting submitted for re-verification and approved. So...
Hi friends, Surprised with the title? Are you able to recollect what is the topic I am referring to? Well it is nothing but the magic number - 1000 we have reached recently...
Winter may well be your preferred time of year with all the holidays and festivals. While the white snowy fields with glistening and glittering stars in night amazes us, the days...
Are you aware of this fact Kallis has more Test runs, more Test wickets and more catches than the current Pakistan team.
I know copying and pasting from MS Word is not allowed here. But the truth is that I used to do that because I work on MS Word. I don't format the articles but I just use it type...
How To Deal With Low Blood Pressure Do you feel low for no reason or feel a giddy at times? It could be low blood pressure! "Low blood pressure or hypotension is a...
when I am opening forum section, The left part of message is missing is there any set up problem in boddunan ? I am not able to understand the message properly. so please...